Another idiot parent is up for murder for giving his kid a high capacity murder weapon!

The gun laws will never change unfortunately, but at least we can go after the pieces of shit that supply their precious kid a murder weapon.
The Georgia “dad” is the new idiot. The last was the Detroit “parents”.
If the Sandy Hook monster hadn’t killed his mom, she would hopefully be rotting in jail also.
Glad to see this!
Me too. These people who make love to their fucking AR-15s are sick in the head. They are the problem.

I hope this asshole rots in prison.
  • Devo
  • 09-07-2024, 02:57 PM
Me too. These people who make love to their fucking AR-15s are sick in the head. They are the problem.

I hope this asshole rots in prison. Originally Posted by tommy156
I think I own about 30 of them at this point.

None of them have ever hurt anyone, nor, will they, unless a human picks them up and uses them to do it.

And for the record I have never molested them.
I think I own about 30 of them at this point.

None of them have ever hurt anyone, nor, will they, unless a human picks them up and uses them to do it.

And for the record I have never molested them. Originally Posted by Devo
I own one too. Just shot it at a range. A semi automatic shotgun too.
The father lawfully obtained the assault rifle.
The father was in a situation where he was not mentally sound. He should not had been able to legally obtain an assault rifle.

Now, others have lost their lives because our laws failed to protect them. Because we legally can sell assault rifles to people who are a few screws loose, or who can't be trusted to secure their assault rifles, or allow them to be stolen.

But yea, 'thoughts and prayers'. Next time it happens, it'll be an undesirable shooting up everything. Not One of Us. It's never Us. It's always them. Thoughts and prayers yall. Pray the parents get through the 5 stages ASAP so they can get back to work.
  • Devo
  • 09-08-2024, 01:18 PM
The father lawfully obtained the assault rifle.
The father was in a situation where he was not mentally sound. He should not had been able to legally obtain an assault rifle.

Now, others have lost their lives because our laws failed to protect them. Because we legally can sell assault rifles to people who are a few screws loose, or who can't be trusted to secure their assault rifles, or allow them to be stolen.

But yea, 'thoughts and prayers'. Next time it happens, it'll be an undesirable shooting up everything. Not One of Us. It's never Us. It's always them. Thoughts and prayers yall. Pray the parents get through the 5 stages ASAP so they can get back to work. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Neither of them had an assault rifle as neither were fully automatic, if you don't understand why that matters, then you don't understand firearms, or, why truth matters in what you call them.

And, under the SCOTUS decision, Heller, even the laws against machine guns are falling, a man, in this case a guy you would approve of, a black gangbanger posessed two of them, and the judge found that machine guns are BEARABLE WEAPONS, and his posession of them was LEGAL in the historical context of the 2nd A.

So, not only have you LOST the big battle HELLER, but every week, more decisions come even further hurting the anti 2A position, bump stocks are back, pistol braces are back, FRT type triggers which I'm sure you know nothing of, but basically allow full auto type fire, have also been upheld, and I have fired one, though not fully automatic, its damn close.

Further, you are stupid to believe the mantra about "Weapons of war" and all that bullshit, and instead start focusing on the mentally ill that use them.

AGAIN in this case another mentally ill trans kid, who was ID'D as a threat, and was LEFT IN THE GENPOP, instead of being tracked, using all the red flag laws, which FAILED AGAIN.
Further, you are stupid to believe the mantra about "Weapons of war" and all that bullshit, and instead start focusing on the mentally ill that use them. Originally Posted by Devo
Republicans want nothing to do with "focusing on the mentally ill". That would require work, real legislation, careful critical thinking and empathy. Those are all impossible tasks for the GOP.
  • Devo
  • 09-08-2024, 02:58 PM
Republicans want nothing to do with "focusing on the mentally ill". That would require work, real legislation, careful critical thinking and empathy. Those are all impossible tasks for the GOP. Originally Posted by tommy156
Well, Kumswalla has had good feelings for almost four years, what have they done in regard to the subject??????

Go ahead, its easy, they have done nothing to help the mentally ill, this entire situation occurred with the FBI interviewing the kid, how much more notice do you need?

FAIL.
Thank god it wasnt an illegal immigrant, he would get off with community service
Thank god it wasnt an illegal immigrant, he would get off with community service Originally Posted by chizzy
Joey Bribes would give him the Medal of Freedom.
... Blimey! ... Just spilled-over me beer from laughin!

You mates makes jokes in what was a serious thread.

So lemme get it back on-track with a word to Charley:
IF what the father did was wrong - the Law will bear it out.

#### Salty
... Blimey! ... Just spilled-over me beer from laughin!

You mates makes jokes in what was a serious thread.

So lemme get it back on-track with a word to Charley:
IF what the father did was wrong - the Law will bear it out.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Right. If he did what he is accused of, which looks obvious but yes the court will do its thing and he’ll rot in jail.
This is a step in the right direction. You want your military grade weapon fine, but if you are careless with who you give it to or even allow easy access to you are liable for whatever that monster does.
Well, Kumswalla has had good feelings for almost four years, what have they done in regard to the subject?????? Originally Posted by Devo
I'm not sure who you're talking about, but the POTUS for almost four years has been Joe Biden.

Anyway, it's Republicans in Congress who always block any kind of progress on healthcare (which includes mental healthcare). trump campaigned on repealing our healthcare system, and Republicans voted for him. That's just a fact.

There is no instance you can point to over the last 25 years (since Columbine) where Republicans want to get something on the books to bolster mental healthcare. Not one instance.

They simply don't care about fixing the mental health problems in this country, so bringing it up now - in the wake of the latest mass shooting - is just silly. Republicans never cared before. Why now?

The father of this shooter absolutely deserves prison time. Obviously his son does, too.
  • Devo
  • 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
I'm not sure who you're talking about, but the POTUS for almost four years has been Joe Biden.

Anyway, it's Republicans in Congress who always block any kind of progress on healthcare (which includes mental healthcare). trump campaigned on repealing our healthcare system, and Republicans voted for him. That's just a fact.

There is no instance you can point to over the last 25 years (since Columbine) where Republicans want to get something on the books to bolster mental healthcare. Not one instance.

They simply don't care about fixing the mental health problems in this country, so bringing it up now - in the wake of the latest mass shooting - is just silly. Republicans never cared before. Why now?

The father of this shooter absolutely deserves prison time. Obviously his son does, too. Originally Posted by tommy156
She replaced Biden and now supports giving free assault weapons to illegal immigrants along with all the other free shit.

You know, flip flopping to pander.
She replaced Biden and now supports giving free assault weapons to illegal immigrants along with all the other free shit.

You know, flip flopping to pander. Originally Posted by Devo
Lol. The things maga believes are just precious.