Blowpop's List - Another One Bites the Dust

I just found out that another of the talented ladies on the list had permanently retired, and I doubt she'll be back. If she's reading this, I wish her the best of luck in her new path.

But for hobbyists like me, it's not the best news. Since last year at this time we've lost several of the top French providers in Houston. But the search goes on.

I'm overdue to release another list, and I'm behind on my research. So I'm looking for suggestions - which providers do I need to interview? My criteria are simple: Attractive, incredible French skills, and if she offers a reasonable French-only rate, so much the better.
  • linux
  • 06-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Lily Stargazer is one of the best if you don't mind the extra padding. Pretty face.

Baby Doll Snow is also talented.
OK Boyz, I'm counting on y'all's expertise. I thought this might be the topic of choice.
I live north of Spring and am looking for a weekly tune up CIM for $. I cna't travel to see Sunny or Lili/CiCi everytime. Any hot deals in say Spring, Conroe, The Woodlands? Sharing is good ;-)
Help a bruthe Hobbyist out.
Hey Blowpop, I know she's a little hit and miss, but, have you visited Linda @ Makeover? Well worth the price of admission.
I second Lilly but I want to find put about this bestoralintexas gal. Anyone seen her yet??
I second Lilly but I want to find put about this bestoralintexas gal. Anyone seen her yet?? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
She has a bunch of reviews on hd, no first hand knowledge.
Miranda from BP Bodyrub section. Not much to look at, but one helluva mouth. Squirt did a review a few months back, check it out. I value his French opinions as much as yours.

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/7088999
Who retired from Blowpop's List? I haven't heard about anyone on that list retiring.
Holly of Pasadena, Holly Noone is back in action. Her old clients may have lost track of her, and her phone number is changing. She's a great practitioner of the bbbj, no cim, but the skills and price is right. Email is hollynoone@yahoo.com. I promised her a review and will get to it.
Billy
"Welcome America's newest Four-A baseball team, the Houston Lastro's"
I looked over the list. Is there someone that just now retired? I knew about most of the ones that have been gone for a while.
Cindy@race track should be on your list
I second Lilly but I want to find put about this bestoralintexas gal. Anyone seen her yet?? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I always read BlowPop's posts,and I will help you on your journey...
Here is a link to my 6th review,& my 7th posting soon im told.
http://www.horndogs.info/showthread.php?t=24426

"Amy's World "-between HobbyLand & NeverNever Land
I would think Subcilla deserves consideration for inclusion on this list.
bestoral,
just a few comments(and simce they are from the rat, take them or leave them as you wish)
1. In my case, hd links usually go straight to a page that requires you to log on...so those of us that aren't on there, can't see anything...which leads to
2. MAYBE think about getting "verified status" on this site, post pics, get reviews from established guys on here. It would give you more credability instead of the "toot of your own horn" posts.
3. Whoever may post in regards to this post, don't hold it against them. This opinion is mine and I take any heat that may come.
Sincerely,
rbj
Excellent suggestions - keep 'em coming. Race Track Cindy has been on my "to see" list for a while, but I've not made it over yet. Good lead on Miranda; she wasn't on my radar at all until now. Linda @ Makeover is another one I've heard good things about, as is Lily Stargazer. BabyDollSnow and Holly in Pasadena are two I've not heard any buzz about.

Finally, Subcilla is someone I'd like to consider for the list, but our schedules have not aligned yet.

P.S. I had an excellent interview with a new candidate for the list yesterday - keep your eyes peeled for the review.