Phone: -
Email Address: love.paris69@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=41787
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Jackson-Keller/West Ave
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Face-Sitting, DATO, Rope/Bondage, Domination, Candle-Wax, Food-Wine - Play/Insertion, Choking, Biting, Photography/Modeling, LULZ, PWNAGE
Session Length: 2hrs
Fee: $$$$
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder Length, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'6", curvacious, big glistening butt, buttery-size c boobs. Latina milf, curves in all the right places. By my request, she was wearing glasses and the leopard/cheetah print nightie that you see in her showcase, along with a pair of black thigh-high stockings I bought for her to wear.
Recommendation: Yes!!!!1111eleven11!!!
  • savak
  • 08-14-2012, 08:33 PM
for all of you who don't have premium access, this a preview of what you missed on this review.

Thanks, that was a great read.
Wow thanks. Superb review.
whoa!
Great review!!!! I have wanted to see her and this made my mind up. I am going to get in touch with her soon. I did not know she had that kinky of a side to her. It gives me some ideas.
S, i'm stunned, speechless, & utterly impressed! that review should be etched in stone so eons of years from now the young folks will say"dammmmn those friggin old farts in the 21st century were wild-ass sex freaks!!!"........good job! BRAVO!