Crazy Thought About Muslims

• DSK
  • 03-27-2015, 03:10 PM
If you notice, the Middle East has numerous wars going on, involving just about everybody over there in one way or another.
If I were a conspiracy theorist, I might believe this idea:

The old men want the young men to kill each other off in large quantities so they can marry multiple wives!!
  • shanm
  • 03-27-2015, 03:12 PM
  • Seedy
  • 03-27-2015, 03:16 PM
They need to spray the whole fucking area with pig fat.
They need to spray the whole fucking area with pig fat. Originally Posted by Seedy
I think they've already sprayed wherever DSK lives with chem trails
"My Gods better than your God
My Gods better than yours
My Gods better 'cause he tells me to kill more
My Gods better than yours".

( sung to the "kennel ration jingle")
"My Gods better than your God
My Gods better than yours
My Gods better 'cause he tells me to kill more
My Gods better than yours.

( sung to the "kennel ration jingle" Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's ridiculous. It amounts to fighting over which fairytale is better. And the sad thing is that MILLIONS have died over this stupid shit.
I think they've already sprayed wherever DSK lives with chem trails Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
If I am not mistaken, he once defected to Tel Aviv.
It's ridiculous. It amounts to fighting over which fairytale is better. And the sad thing is that MILLIONS have died over this stupid shit. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your precious atheists, e.g., Mao, Lenin, Stalin, etc., haven't demonstrated they are less murderous, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2015, 05:54 PM
If I am not mistaken, he once defected to Tel Aviv. Originally Posted by bigtex
That doesn't even make sense!!
They need to spray the whole fucking area with pig fat. Originally Posted by Seedy
That's one thing I could never understand. They won't eat pork, but they'll pork their wives. Seems like a double standard, lol.

Jim
Your precious atheists, e.g., Mao, Lenin, Stalin, etc., haven't demonstrated they are less murderous, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did I say that? At least you didn't try and add Hitler to the list, since he was decidedly NOT an atheist. Why do you try and group everyone under the same umbrella? I vote democrat, so I must be in love with every democrat and every thing they ever do. I'm an atheist, so you lump me in with those degenerate human beings you mentioned. Why? Step outside your box and try critical thinking for once. I know you're a troll, but there's a human being behind the computer. Try and be one sometime.
Awwww . . . IB, dammit, you hurt UnderAverage's feelings. You meanie!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did I say that you besotted old fool? Put your teeth in the glass and go to bed. Right after you suck your mexican gardner's dick.
Speaking of pork...
Lena Dunham has done it again. She has written a column for the New Yorker where she compares through thoughtful questions her dog against her Jewish boyfriend.

One problem, Jewish boys won't eat pork so I guess Ms. Dunham is safe from oral sex.

Just to prove my point.