Shandy of BP Screwed,then fucked over

Stay the hell away from Shandy Ft Worth off of I30 and Cherry ln. I was going to do a review but all her ads and contact info is gone, She`s small 4 foot 11 and 90 lbs . During the text setup ,she new all the right answers : GFE "yes"
Kissing "yes" So I made the date ( dumbass me ) All she wanted to do was screw me and then get rid of me. I paid 180 for an hour ,lucky if it lasted 20 minutes. Her attitude was terrible , actually I think she hates men and we were just a bunch of low life's. Yeah I know all about backpage ,but just once in a while you find one of these types

one thing in her favor ,she was cute spinner
Yes it is , that's an old ad though. She has a new number too.
I'm sorry for your experience, but your post isn't alert-worthy, in my view. The alerts forum is for safety issues, not reports of poor service, which belong in the reviews or coed forums.

You'll have a better chance at getting good service if you stay off Backpage and see Eccie-verified providers.
Well if that's the case Shyster the mods are welcome to move it were they feel it needs to be. I had a better comeback , but left it alone . There is already enough (views on here )
Moved
Stay the hell away from Shandy Ft Worth off of I30 and Cherry ln. I was going to do a review but all her ads and contact info is gone, She`s small 4 foot 11 and 90 lbs . During the text setup ,she new all the right answers : GFE "yes"
Kissing "yes" So I made the date ( dumbass me ) All she wanted to do was screw me and then get rid of me. I paid 180 for an hour ,lucky if it lasted 20 minutes. Her attitude was terrible , actually I think she hates men and we were just a bunch of low life's. Yeah I know all about backpage ,but just once in a while you find one of these types

one thing in her favor ,she was cute spinner Originally Posted by crunchtime
You poor thing, I hope you get over the trama.
She is a cute little thing...