Is This a Good Pickup Line?

Hey baby, I don't have a big dick but I like to use my tongue!
And a bigger bank roll
This one is even better:

Hey Baby, I have a big dick and an even bigger tongue, just sayin'.
Doesn't matter how big your cock or tongue are if you can't use them....ijs.

A big bank roll....completely different story. Lol
My only line is "dang hot girl you're close...wanna meet". Not exactly that blunt...
  • BLM69
  • 04-22-2016, 06:35 PM
Doesn't matter how big your cock or tongue are if you can't use them....ijs.

A big bank roll....completely different story. Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I like your style
Best pickup line is....... I have 10 okays on P411, I would like 2 hours on June 11 at 8 pm. Are you available then?
Best pickup line is....... I have 10 okays on P411, I would like 2 hours on June 11 at 8 pm. Are you available then? Originally Posted by micktoz

The only sensible response on this silly thread. Only if she's on P411. MAKE SURE.

Otherwise, just say, "I noticed you across the room, you're lovely. May I buy you a drink?" Then pull out a huge bank roll to pay for it and leave a very large tip.
"Hey Sugar Britches, my Vespa seats 2 and if I take the basket off the front I can get up to 30mph cause I live dangerous. Whadya say I pick you up for the Luby's Early Bird Special?" "My mom will be at Bingo tonight and I cleaned out the mold & mildew smell from my basement." "It'll be a gas. Tonight's special is corn beef & cabbage.
  • jwood
  • 04-23-2016, 08:43 AM
You walk like you've got good pussy. Provider told me that was used on her.
Don't say a word....just look at them and lick your eyebrows!
Lol... Well my ex was very well endowed and yet didn't have a clue how to use it. Js that size well if you don't know how to operate is useless!! As for the tongue well same goes there.. I will say however that money goes along ways and keeps them comming..