The old Ropa Dope

I've watched a couple of threads (probably more now) and several comments from the usual gang of idiots that sound like the Ropa Dope made famous by Muhammed Ali. They're not really saying anything, they're just making noise that seems to appear to be an attack on Trump but without a defense of Biden. We know that there is no defense for Biden or just about anyone in his circle. I mean, come on, who in the Biden administration can really be said to doing a good job FOR the American people. I can't come up with a single name.

So, these idiots, usually put out "information" that is obviously false, then they demand you disprove what is not true, and they sometimes deflect to an attack on Trump. They have nothing else. They can't hang their opinions on any successes. Like MacBeth, "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." So, even Shakespeare had their number 400 years ago.
One does not need to defend Biden to point out the total lunacy of Trumpism.

Had Trump and his mob been decent Americans, there would be no Biden.

Blame yourselves, trumplers. YOU brought this on.

You shoulda nominated Ben Carson.

And clear that foggy head of yours. And watch who you call names.
How many Trump cronies have been indicted so far ?

How many Trump cronies that he pardoned are still committing crimes ?

How many members of Trump's former administration is Trump not speaking to now....because they are telling the truth ?

How did that flight to North Korea to kiss Lil Kim's ass turn out ?

Thank you for proving my case so soon.
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, eh?
Climbing on board the cult of personality is never conducive to rational thought. Whether it is Patton or Mccarther, Clinton (either one) or Trump, what really matters is policy. Does the person in a leadership position bring forward policy that addresses the problems at hand??

Most major political operators at the top have some personality flaws, picadilloes or weakness. Kennedy, Roosavelt, Nixon, Clinton(s) and Trump all had major things to point to. And I am open to adding about anyone else to the list of examples. Your list is as good as mine her

The point I wish to make is that is policy, what and how of addressing a problem, is what really matters.

Brand loyalty should have little weight in our political choosing or advocacy.

The point I wish to make is that is policy, what and how of addressing a problem, is what really matters.

Brand loyalty should have little weight in our political choosing or advocacy. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Exactly!

And right now, a year into the Biden administration and polling has Biden at 33% ( give or take as always ) in general, but here are the really shocking numbers. Blacks, 57% approval. Few Democrats can win office with 57% of the Black vote.

Hispanics, 38% approval. Few Democrats, can win with those numbers.

Right now, the mood in the Democrat party is, anybody but Biden, Harris in 2024 and that is one year into Biden's administration. Pitiful.

How many people in any administration that have legal problems, has no bearing what so ever on the policies each President supports. It is a distraction whether done by the left or the right.

And asking questions that you don't have answers to like "how many Trump associates pardoned, are still committing crimes", is beyond silly but if you have any proof of this, please share. If not STFU.
Climbing on board the cult of personality is never conducive to rational thought. Whether it is Patton or Mccarther, Clinton (either one) or Trump, what really matters is policy. Does the person in a leadership position bring forward policy that addresses the problems at hand??

Most major political operators at the top have some personality flaws, picadilloes or weakness. Kennedy, Roosavelt, Nixon, Clinton(s) and Trump all had major things to point to. And I am open to adding about anyone else to the list of examples. Your list is as good as mine her

Brand loyalty should have little weight in our political choosing or advocacy. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Tribalism and idolatry go hand in hand with the left.
They would rather have the economy destroyed by liberalism because their motto is, ideology TRUMPS ANY concerns for the well-being of the nation.
Tribalism and idolatry go hand in hand with the left.
They would rather have the economy destroyed by liberalism because their motto is, ideology TRUMPS ANY concerns for the well-being of the nation. Originally Posted by bb1961

And sometimes the political parties want you to buy the pig in the poke. Lately, that pig is an empty suit that the party ascribes all sorts of ridiculous talents. Remember? Hillary Clinton, the most qualified person to ever run for president. Obama, young, hip, cool, and "clean and articulate". Biden, and his return to normal and he will "shut down" the virus. I can't do the same to the GOP as they don't sell their candidates the same way.

So...do you buy that pig? Most of us look to what someone said, and/or did in their past. Even if they were unsuccessful, the attempt gives insight into the inner workings of old racist totalitarians like Biden.

The democrat party should be held up to ridicule for this ticket of blue check wokism. Democrats should stay at home for the next couple of cycles until people like the squad have left government one way or another.

I mean, you should be able to admit that Trump was right about Biden on almost everything. Rank and file republicans/conservatives had his number from the beginning, but Biden fooled those who voted for him. This is truly your fault.
... Trump rally this evening.

... Things are gonna be a-changin' later this year.

#### Salty