Chinese virus

Will you take a 3rd dose of the vaccine?

How about a 4th or every year?

Curious what others are doing about these additional doses...
The chinese wuhan virus [sniffles]

I havent been jabbed once! Not going too!
From the CDC:

Data Supporting Need for a Booster Shot
Studies show after getting vaccinated against COVID-19, protection against the virus and the ability to prevent infection with variants may decrease over time and due to changes in variants.

Although COVID-19 vaccines remain effective in preventing severe disease, recent data pdf icon[1 MB, 68 pages] suggest their effectiveness at preventing infection or severe illness wanes over time, especially in people ages 65 years and older.
The recent emergence of the Omicron variant further emphasizes the importance of vaccination, boosters, and prevention efforts needed to protect against COVID-19.
Data from clinical trials showed that a booster shot increased the immune response in trial participants who finished a Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna primary series 6 months earlier or who received a J&J/Janssen single-dose vaccine 2 months earlier. With an increased immune response, people should have improved protection against getting infected with COVID-19. For Pfizer-BioNTech and J&J/Janssen, clinical trials also showed that a booster shot helped prevent severe disease.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ster-shot.html
The chinese wuhan virus [sniffles]

I havent been jabbed once! Not going too! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep.

And I urge everyone to choose life.
  • Tiny
  • 01-17-2022, 06:12 PM
Yep.

And I urge everyone to choose life. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you gotten a 4th shot? I've been debating it. Israel has been rolling out second boosters, Pfizer I believe, for those over 60 and others at higher risk.

I'll probably ask my general practitioner, who also happens to be a professor at a medical school, the next time I see him. He'll probably say get it. He loves the vaccines as much as I do.

In the words of somebody famous, you never can have too much money, too much poontang, or too many vaccines.
... Who was that? ... Hillary Clinton?

Or Bill Clinton?

### Salty
Yep.

So you're pro life now?
So you're pro life now? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yep.

And pro women's rights.
Pro womens rights AKA abortion.
You can put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig.
Yep.

Yeah, if you are around a lot of people, get it done. If you're not, well do what you want. Either way, it's up to the person.

All I ask is just stay away from me and mine if you choose to be ignorant and uninformed about your choice. Oh, and die at home and stop wasting hospital beds when you get sick. Those beds are for those who chose not to be there.

Pro womens rights AKA abortion.
You can put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig. Originally Posted by bb1961
This is not about abortion or your beef with YR. Look at the thread title and it's pretty clear what it is about... some of you dudes and your emotions about complete strangers are just comical to me. LOL

When I tell people they can insult me all they want and I don't care, I am not playing around. I'll never hit the RTM button on anyone for insulting me no matter what. I welcome it actually. You can bet that shit.
Yep.

And pro women's rights. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That means what?
  • Tiny
  • 01-18-2022, 07:28 AM
... Who was that? ... Hillary Clinton?

Or Bill Clinton?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Hmmm, I was pondering your question. President Clinton was a renowned connoisseur of poontang. But he refused to slip Monica Lewinsky little Willie. He asked her for oral sex and denied her sexual intercourse.

Was this because by that point he had tired of intercourse and just wanted blow jobs? Or because he figured as long as he wasn’t actually fucking someone else he was faithful to the true love of his life, Hillary? Or was it because Monica’s chubby and he didn’t want to see her naked?
... I know it... That's why I mentioned him.
I surely figured He might be the famous person you mention.

#### Salty
That means what? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Figure it out. You’re a bright lad.
Figure it out. You’re a bright lad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahahaha, yeah I thought so.