MORE Republicans!

... G'day Stumpers,

... Wouldja look at that ... Gallup poll showing
that Republicans are getting more and more
converts to sign-on with them.

... No doubt Biden's shitty performance as President
has caused the wave to build.

HIGH gas and energy prices... Southern border Wide Open...
Inflation at a 40 year High... Heavy crime and shootings
in Democrat-run townes... Left-leaning school boards teaching
critical race theory and tellin' parents to piss off...

And, of course - his family's corrupt ties to Russia and China.

... No bleedin' wonder MORE people would rather
be Republicans.

#### Salty
Last week was another disaster for joeys. This week aint lookin good nuther. Even some lsm are beginning to mumble about joeys failures.
Inflation is higher than Joey Bribes approval ratings.
And Feburary keeps getting closer...
... And so does November.

### Salty
But not the film of the "goverment officials" that conducted the Jan. 6 "rally"...funny isn't it. I read somewhere it was all on film on I'd see it this month. I've chewed my fingernails down to the quick waiting on JFK to bring this to us...but still don't sleep on one of those pillows.
The "high court"
Inflation is higher than Joey Bribes approval ratings. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope.
But not the film of the "goverment officials" that conducted the Jan. 6 "rally"...funny isn't it. I read somewhere it was all on film on I'd see it this month. I've chewed my fingernails down to the quick waiting on JFK to bring this to us...but still don't sleep on one of those pillows. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Inflation is HIGHER than Joey Bribes approval ratings. Originally Posted by bambino

^^^^ SO IS Giraffes Pussy...

Great thread OP!

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
Just more ballots to print in November.
... They're gonna need A LOT more!

#### Salty
Nope. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YEP

Gas prices up over 50%!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
In your neck of Appalachia maybe.

How’s the price of dental care?
Republicans up 7 points in a generic poll and Democrats down 7. I mean, I knew this would be a disaster for Democrats from day one and I said so, "Democrats will fuck up this chance to govern, big time" but not even I, the all seeing and knowing, could have guessed they would fuck up this spectacularly and guess what, they aren't done fucking up yet!

And yeah, CNN and MSNBC are finally turning on Joe Biden. One of the MLK children told Joe Biden that if he can't successfully pass the "Voters Rights Bill', other wise known as the "pass this and Democrats will never lose again bill", all that infrastructure money can't build a bridge capable of supporting such an epic failure.

Is that the fat lady I hear singing????