Fair price

What is a good price for 69 with BBBJ. No CIM Unfortunately. I been paying $100 but thinking its not enough.
No more than 120 imo.
100 is the standard rate in S.Texas for DATY + BBBJ.

If you feel the girl deserves more money, go ahead.

If you have a long term goal
e.g. Super GFE L3, paying more than average and being sweet, clean, respectful and charming is only going to help your cause.

It's helped me get super GFE L3 with many providers as well as opening a few up to dating IRL.

Good luck.
To OP, by your benchmark the challenge will start with finding girls who do BBBJ first as they are far and few between.

Perhaps the influx of girls at QQ is where you start and follow the reviews to see what guys are paying.

Good luck and post your reviews…

SF
What is a good price for 69 with BBBJ. No CIM Unfortunately. I been paying $100 but thinking its not enough. Originally Posted by Ifixfighterjets
where at??
Ada @ Garden Spa on Bandera. I been seeing her for over a year. Have established a great relationship with her. So YMMV.. treat her well
What is a good price for 69 with BBBJ. No CIM Unfortunately. I been paying $100 but thinking its not enough. Originally Posted by Ifixfighterjets

Mimi at QQ on West Ave is who you're looking for but it's 120 with CIM. She's young and beautiful too. She has a sweet little girl personality like that chick that use to be on Perrin Bitel!