Any way to bookmark providers on the site?

And noooo I don't mean using my browser.

Like on P411, I can mark a provider as "Favorite" and I'll be able to go back later and see all the ones I noted down.

Is there anything similar here? I frequently browse showcases in other cities since I travel for business, and it would be nice to have a similar feature.
If you look to the left side of your window, you will see a tab named BUDDY LIST. If you click on it, you will see a new page open with a text bar. Add provider's handles in that bar and they will be added to your buddy list.

An easier way to add providers to your BUDDY LIST, is to click on a provider's name and a little menu will pop. You can then select ADD (ANY NAMED PROVIDER) TO YOUR CONTACTS. Once that happens, a new window will open. Confirm YES at this time.

Voila! a new provider has just been added to your BUDDY LIST.

JJ
Thanks!!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-03-2013, 12:29 AM
On your User CP go to Contacts to list the contacts you have. From there you can go to the profiles of any one of them. The Buddy List on the left of most pages shows you which of them is online at the time you are. However, if someone in your Contact list as invisibility set on, then you will not see them in the Buddy List but you will still see them in your list of Contacts.