Dominatrix, Fendom, and Fetishes.

So, I am absolutely loving the adventurous world of sex exploration! Recently I had my first Dominatrix session. I have had clients in the past request different things. What some call strange; I call fabulous. All in the name of exploration! I don't want to stop at basic experiences, though sometimes a sweet tender session is just what I needed; the worst thing someone can do is except something and say that it is good enough. I want to break the mold every time. I want to shake things up and not just peek into the rabbit hole. I am going to dive in and take a leap of faith in myself. I have decided to start adding fantasy outline options pre-session. I want to know what gets someone's gears turning and blood pumping. Then I want to take that outline and add surprises with my own personal touch. I have high hopes that my future will be quite exciting!
So Courtney,
Tell us more about your first adventure into dominatrix. Entice us with more of your journey down the new road you call sex exploration. The are many facets to this lifestyle and many of us are as curious about new and different adventures as you. What would that "personal touch" involve if I dare ask!! PM me if you are too shy to make public.

Looking forward to your reply.
That's a good idea...share
Well, if you ever need to practice dominating someone, let me know. A trip to Houston might be in order!
Well..my real first experience unplanned was about 4 years ago. My cousin and I got into the hobby together. A neuro surgeon wanted her to order him around and pee on him. She looks more fierce than me, but I am a wolf in sheep's clothing. She asked him if she could bring me too for aggression. I liked it very much. I am more organized now with my process. I am still learning, but the I have the fundamental essence of being a Dominatrix in my blood.
maybe we need to get together... switch time...
Courtney, do you know what a Daty Girl is?
Your showcase exudes Daty Girl all over it, wish you were in Austin!

IB
So glad that you had your 1st. My first was 15 years ago with Mistress Persephone.