New 24 hr

Well found a new 24hr spa on hwy 6 walked in but no one came to the front so left. Went a long time ago can definitely tell new owner especially since they added a steel door. Will have to go back later this week an let y'all know how it goes
  • Owj
  • 11-22-2020, 12:28 PM
Where on 6? That is a long road.
I think he’s referring to the one close to I-10 / Memorial Dr on the west side of Hwy6. It’s close to the GB park bike trail. Chinese run place.
Nope bamboo
Owj check your messages
  • Owj
  • 11-22-2020, 09:27 PM
Bamboo, the only thing on the west side of 6 near memorial is the old Spa 1 that I know of Dream is further down. If a new place there, i am interested
  • chuss
  • 11-25-2020, 10:22 PM
past i-10 on 6 going North, there is a place "Gangnam Spa Healing.." even the name sounds like an org.y but from the outside seems very high class... Anybody knows anything here ?
Gangnam is strictly legit.
  • Owj
  • 11-26-2020, 09:23 AM
It is like a resort spa or cruise ship spa. Legit and pricey.
  • chuss
  • 11-26-2020, 11:08 PM
It is like a resort spa or cruise ship spa. Legit and pricey. Originally Posted by Owj
Well that's disappointing considering the name.. hahaha

i know one more amp,
So a couple of years back, i went there around 3am and from the looks still popping even though it was raining, not sure if they go 24/7, nice spinner at the time though
I passed by today i still saw the sing, i didn't go in but my guest they are still open...

If u need more info you can dm
Own did you check your message
Owj did you check your mail
  • Owj
  • 11-27-2020, 06:52 AM
Yes. Haven’t tried yet. Curious what Big Bamboo is talking about. Was in the area and didn’t see anything in that section of highway.
  • chuss
  • 11-27-2020, 11:26 AM
Bamboo i think is taking about the place next to the 'tarot hand reading shop'...
But i think is closed?, I used to run the trail before the construction in the park
Though i used to pass by early and never saw anything going on so I doubted is 24/7
nothing there all legit