URL / Website: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-7cf319441983
City: Huntsville
State: Alabama
Address: -
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, CFS, Etc Etc
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length reddish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5’4”, huge natural tits, a little mommy damage, but will absolutely destroy you if you hit the right buttons.
Recommendation: Yes
Send DM to me on contact if you don’t mind. Looking for an SB
As I said she wants to be contacted thru SA first, before she gives out her number. She specifically asked that, so I’m going to honor her wishes.
But some of us do not use SA, I happen to be one of them! Maybe if you call her, she will ease up a bit on her contact info, Maybe?
Also maybe no credit should be given if contact info can’t be shared

That’s what this site is for.

Even on P411 you get the contact info even though we might not be members. You just get verified a different way
yeah...too many scams on SA
Oh for the love guys, come on. You sound like whiney children. He gave out the information for you to pursue. If you choose not to do that, then that is on you. You can’t use P411 without paying for it, same for SA. So why are you complaining? He’s not going to give the information he was asked not to. If you want to indulge, seek it out. He did something that not a lot of guys do with their meets on SA, like it let it be known the she is good time. Get a grip.
When someone post P411 link it works so we can see the 3 pics and contact info

So EJStorm. Get story straight before commenting
Also it’s whiny not Whiney. Spell check
When someone post P411 link it works so we can see the 3 pics and contact info

So EJStorm. Get story straight before commenting Originally Posted by Sgent30
You can join SA for free and see her pics as well. Same as P411, you just can’t do anything about it without paying. Not all P411 links allow preview.
Guys I’m only doing what the young lady asked. Can’t help it if you don’t use SA or you do but won’t pay the fee.

I’ve been on this site since it was ASPD or whatever it was called in the very early 2000’s and have helped out lots of folks with intel on ladies. But never have I gone against what a lady ask me about sharing her info.
I was barred from SA (:
All it takes is a new email and a prepaid CC to make a new account.
I was barred from SA (: Originally Posted by hpmariner1
Do tell….