but

I think I can manufacture something to temporarily cover it up with

Have a great weekend
I LOVE that hot new avatar

I hate the razorbacks

but

I think I can manufacture something to temporarily cover it up with

Have a great weekend Originally Posted by Initforfun

Ginger's tat is a testimony to her class. Your statement is a testimony to your lack thereof.

GO HOGS!!!
Ginger's tat is a testimony to her class. Your statement is a testimony to your collegiate domination

ROLL TIDE!!!!! Originally Posted by hogmanjones

There - Fixed that fer ya

One trick ponies, other than football they don't do squat. And that's fleeting. Won't be long until the football elephants are back to the days of the Mikes.
Hogmanjones, really? Probably one of the elite baseball teams in the SEC, about 20 years removed from a mini dynasty in Basketball, and without a doubt the Best Track and Field program in the country since the 70's Arkansas has 37 or 38 National Championships in track and field.
That's precisely my point.
Hogmanjones, really? Probably one of the elite baseball teams in the SEC, about 20 years removed from a mini dynasty in Basketball, and without a doubt the Best Track and Field program in the country since the 70's Arkansas has 37 or 38 National Championships in track and field. Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja

I think you got lost. He was trashing The Tide and talking up the piggies.

I just hate having to listen to all that BS, like when they were pushing the "22 Straight" video -- FROM 1964!!!!!! Get over it already . The Trpphy is in Tuscaloosa

Razorback Football Sucks

Nolan Richardson still makes me sick --- He's a racist pig

Track and Field - Yes they dominated the NCAA , but who cares.

Gingers gorgeous ass avatar is better than a 10 win season for the football Hogs. I'll just have to strategically place my hand while doing the deed
Ha, he was confused as to who he was fighting with but his points are right on. Again, I'll take a full athletic program over the yammer hammer jammer whatevers any day.

Don't tell anyone I said this, but I will admit that seeing a game in Bryant-Denny Stadium should be on every sports fan's bucket list. A lot of that has to do with the stadium being named after that great coach from Fordyce, Arkansas.
BTW, I love that those brilliant bammers got tired of their elephant mascot (perhaps the spelling was too difficult), so they went down to Orange Beach ando saw huge waves crashing in, and thought that would be cool for a nickname. However, while they were clearly (hopefully) thinking of tidal waves, perhaps their short attention spans got the best of them, and they just went with the rolling tide. LOL, because as we know, when the tide rolls in, you're really just talking about the gradual rise and fall of sea levels. But hey, they're trying. Ignore that, give them their one sport, and overlook their total ineptitude regarding all else.

Oh, and Nolan has nothing on George Wallace.
If/when Gunger sees this, I'm going to ask publicly if she will wear a tweed hat and squeal like a pig for me while I'm back there

(This is all complimentary of your behind Ms. Ginger. So don't read anything more into it please) ��
If/when Ginger sees this, I'm going to ask publicly if she will wear a tweed hat and squeal like a pig for me while I'm back there... Originally Posted by Initforfun
That's going to cost extra.

But how exciting, a thread dedicated entirely to my backside. Thanks guys! Lol

P.S. We need to find this girl and make her my doubles partner...
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (99.3 KB, 316 views)
  • cboat
  • 06-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Boomer Sooner..... First and only team, so far, to make the final four in both FB and BB.

P.S. We need to find this girl and make her my doubles partner... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
A thread? Ginger dear, it's a crying shame if there aren't monuments dedicated to your fine backside.
I first saw that when it was just an outline and its so nice to see it completed.. I will be the first to say I am not the biggest Hog fan our there but if that tat was in my field of vision I would be a convert right there on the spot....
I thought that was you Ginger!!! Your ass looks every bit that fine!!!!

P.S. We need to find this girl and make her my doubles partner... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll