How Useful is Re-Verified?

I noticed the "Re-Verified" banner while scrolling through here and decided to check it out. I was curious as to how useful it is to providers in Arkansas as far as screening potential clients. I would also like to hear hobbyists' perspectives on it as well. Any information is greatly appreciated!
Hobbyist here. So far I haven't seen any reason to use it. P411 is working just fine for me.
I never heard of it and know nothing about it. But I'm pretty sure everyone on here is going to tell you to use P411 and get a hobby phone and don't post your number.

And stay off backpage until you learn how to screen really well. And never post your number on backpage unless you want a lot of time wasters and pimps and lowballers. Backpage equals trouble! Everyone that I know of who got arrested was posting on backpage or Craigslist back in the day.
Hobbyist here. So far I haven't seen any reason to use it. P411 is working just fine for me. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thank you! After I'm verified I will be registering on P411.
I never heard of it and know nothing about it. But I'm pretty sure everyone on here is going to tell you to use P411 and get a hobby phone and don't post your number.

And stay off backpage until you learn how to screen really well. And never post your number on backpage unless you want a lot of time wasters and pimps and lowballers. Backpage equals trouble! Everyone that I know of who got arrested was posting on backpage or Craigslist back in the day. Originally Posted by Worldtravler

Thank you for the words of wisdom. They are always helpful and very much appreciated. I will focus my time on becoming a member of P411 after I am verified here.
Thank you for the words of wisdom. They are always helpful and very much appreciated. I will focus my time on becoming a member of P411 after I am verified here. Originally Posted by Vannah
Shouldn't take long. Last new girl came on here and was on P411 in five days or less.
Shouldn't take long. Last new girl came on here and was on P411 in five days or less. Originally Posted by Worldtravler

I see no need for it. But then again, I don't have to screen. I am happy with P411.

WT, There is one that is still trying to get verified. but is having a bit of a problem getting reviews.

Just FYI

Another vote for preferred.
Thank y'all so much for taking time to respond. P411 it is!

WT, There is one that is still trying to get verified. but is having a bit of a problem getting reviews.

Just FYI

Originally Posted by St. Searcher
Which one would that be? I'm talking about CarmenDelight that got on P411 pretty fast.