Encounter: Good nuru and deep tuma from Rainbow Platinum’s MSOG Catholic Rosa service slut

Date: 10 2 2019
Name: Rosa
Address and Phone: Rainbow Platinum - 2018 W Northwest Highway St #120 Phone: (214) 772-8121
Address: -
Phone: 214.772.8121
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Real nuru, deep tuma, table fucking fresh 69 daty and dato, CIP, massage, more fucking in room more tuma CIM, A+ service slut
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Fit milf, A cups, 115lbs 5’2” powerful legs great face and butt and beautiful nude pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Grazie Mille

Terrific time sir !
Prego, my son.
+1
Dayum. Good review.
I’ve not yet had the honor of being with Rosa but having met her in a lineup she seems like the best one for me to see when I can afford it. She is very pretty and sexy. Rosa also seems the most down to earth and I want someone like that. Her menu seems awesome too!
Thanks for the 411.
Grazie Prego
Prego Prego what’s all this Prego? Do we have some fetish action going on here?
She's next on my list
She's next on my list Originally Posted by Kimetsu no Yaiba
Good to know.
She’s off tonight but I’m going to try to see either her again or Red there tomorrow.
I like seeing some of the less famous places get some good girls.
Whats the lineup now at Rainbow? I like the setup here with the shower in the room. Looking for natural b-c, younger spinners. Really like the sensual touch over the slutty, but still want the msog and the effort to get there.
Lockon, I don’t know the entire lineup but I’ve met Nana and Red there too and they’re both tight and holy service. But not as young as some of the girls around. Still sexy though. Very sexy. I’ll try to ask for you next time I’m there.