Kim Jong Dung wants to meet with President Trump

Events seem to be moving fast on the Korean Peninsula. It seems South Korea is acting as a middle man and has informed the Administration that Kim wants to talk, and might be open to abandoning his nuclear program with a guarantee that his Regime will not be threatened.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/08/polit...ump/index.html

Is this for real. Is Kim just repeating the tried and true policy of pretending to cooperate while continuing his business as usual approach to building nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them.

Should the President of the United States even meet with this thug? We are almost at the point where we have no choice, thanks to the inept actions of past administrations, both Democrat and Republican. These actions have allowed North Korea to become a bona fide threat. The proof is in the fact that Kim now has nuclear weapons and might be within a year of having a missle capable of carrying one to our shores.

What should President Trump do?

I think it's a shame that the President of the United States should be forced to be lowered to the level of meeting with a leader of a Thugocracy. It's in a sense blackmail.
Trump has a bigger button and his missles work. Plus NOKO is on the brink of bankruptcy. The short fat guy has to cut a deal.
Trump has a bigger button and his missles work. Plus NOKO is on the brink of bankruptcy. The short fat guy has to cut a deal. Originally Posted by bambino

Your insight is brilliant!!

You are a douche bag
'Little Rocket Man' blinked.

SCORE!
Your insight is brilliant!!

You are a douche bag Originally Posted by themystic
My post was fact. Try to refute it. You are an idiot, a moron, a stooge. But, by all means, carry on.
Is this for real. Is Kim just repeating the tried and true policy of pretending to cooperate while continuing his business as usual approach to building nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I fear its just Kim being Kim. Make lots of promises, keep none of them.

I think it's a shame that the President of the United States should be forced to be lowered to the level of meeting with a leader of a Thugocracy. It's in a sense blackmail. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't. The fact Trump's tactics has MADE KIM actually want a sit down meeting, shows that what Trump has been doing has worked.
Plus name me one other president any of the Kim's have ASKED to sit down with?
Kim Jong IL promised Clinton he wouldn't develop nuclear weapons. How'd that turn out?
My post was fact. Try to refute it. You are an idiot, a moron, a stooge. But, by all means, carry on. Originally Posted by bambino
The Mistake wanted a nuclear war so he could blame Trump.
Kim Jong IL promised Clinton he wouldn't develop nuclear weapons. How'd that turn out? Originally Posted by goodman0422
For the Clintons about the same as Monica's promise she swallows.

HillariousNoMore lost!

So, you wanted a nuclear war.
The Mistake wanted a nuclear war so he could blame Trump. Originally Posted by LexusLover

The only one talking about wanting a nuclear war is Trump. I provided a link you could "relate" with

Lex to be so smart you are a dumb fuck

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-threa...mpanies-837198
The only one talking about wanting a nuclear war is Trump. I provided a link you could "relate" with

Lex to be so smart you are a dumb fuck. Originally Posted by themystic
How would you know?

Impaired, retarded people like you have cognitive issues.

You don't like firearms?

You're just used to decades of empty threats and fake lines in the sand. And in a month or two you'll be whining and squealing about "more inspections" .. blah, blah, blah. That's what got us in Iraq the 2nd time. Eight years of Clinton, blah, blah, blah, while he was getting his knob polished on the taxpayers' dime.

We know where their shit is in NK. We verify with GPS. Lock and load with confirmed GPS locations. When they balk. Pulverize their shit. Don't give them 2 seconds to move a sand bag.

What irritates me is pukes like you, who put your hatred and disappointment above the best interests of the United States. You should not even be a part of the discussion.

Oh, this statement is absolute partisan bullshit:
The only one talking about wanting a nuclear war is Trump.
Go harvest and stay out of the way.
Little Rocketman, The Orange One and mutual friend, Dennis Rodman all in the same room... Hijinx ensues... Must see TV!!!
How is anyone actually going to know if it's actually "The Little Rocketman"?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/412591...-missile-test/
The only one talking about wanting a nuclear war is Trump. Originally Posted by themystic
You're a habitual, lib-retard liar, mistake.

You're a habitual, lib-retard liar, mistake. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He's "pathological" as a consequence of his impairment.