Date: 7/12/23
Name: Ai
Phone: (469) 873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Kfestival.net
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Luna/635
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY, SS, SMish, DFK, BBBJ SK9, BBBJ Mish, BBBJ NQTC light body rub. Of the faith.
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’3’ 110 lbs, slender with some hips, perky Asian booty, C cups felt and look natural, translucent skin (could see her veins…hot AF) tiny narrow feet. Only artificial thing in this lovely lady was her eyelashes.
Recommendation: Yes
The pic of her in the red outfit reminds me of Princess who was at GL. Might need to see this gal and make a deposit.

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Aoi is always a good time! Nice review
The pic of her in the red outfit reminds me of Princess who was at GL. Might need to see this gal and make a deposit.

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
You got a workout during your session. I always hear good things about Ai
You got a workout during your session. I always hear good things about Ai Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier

I like what I'm reading, myself. Couldn't help but notice the ''small feet'' description. I typically don't notice stuff like that, but I did seeing Lucky. We had a conversation in fact, LOL.

Shoe size 5 1/2. Maybe the KFest job applications have a small feet requirement?

I would rather see a small foot than a large one anyway.

[QUOTE=Ronald McDonald;1063254901]I would rather see a small foot than a large one anyway.

You must find it repulsive seeing your own feet!

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...size-500741949

Small feet are cute and adorable when attached to cute adorable ladies.
I'm a foot guy, when I check a chick out, I start from the feet, and go up!!
I'm a foot guy, when I check a chick out, I start from the feet, and go up!! Originally Posted by Heartside
You are obviously a student of Benjamin Franklin, and his directive in #5 here!

https://web.viu.ca/davies/H320/Frank...e.mistress.htm

Ai is still a young woman, and will be for many years. Franklin's advice has no application to her, so I'll sift through her ECCIE reviews to receive instruction
Ai practiced the ancient art of foot binding in order to prevent it from growing