URL / Website: https://www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Metroplex
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Shower, BBJ, missionary, doggie, HJ, K9, 69, more fun stuff in ros
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tits on a stick, c cup. Salty had some good legs, and a perfect looking peach

Cute little bubble butt

Good English but had trouble understanding significance of name
Recommendation: Yes
Salty is the rebrand of Maple of LA. She is a superstar!!!
Salty is the rebrand of Maple of LA. She is a superstar!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Thanks for the warning. Easy pass then if that’s the case.
Thanks for the warning. Easy pass then if that’s the case. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
On par for all of your advice is a solid pass for me. Worthless advise as usual.
On par for all of your advice is a solid pass for me. Worthless advise as usual. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Don’t be so butt hurt just because I don’t agree with you. You’re a promoter. Not everyone will agree with a promoter. Just accept it as part of your job.

If she is such a superstar then why did she change her name?
I'm interested, but the last time I TOFTT was with White and I'm pretty sure I got SD fired since he hasn't been back since

If any non-promoters would post a review, or even just want to PM with an honest quality experience, I'd give her a throw and I'll be sure to post my own review of her.
If this is the Maple who was an AMPville all-star circa 2018, I'm a big fan. If it's not, y'all carry on your discussion
  • RPHA
  • 07-18-2023, 09:15 AM
Its been a good while since I've seen Maple but she has always been consistently good with me.

Nothing special in the service department however nothing bad either.

I love her looks so I may have to try her again
The term "A Salty CIM". Makes me look at things differently.
If this is the Maple who was an AMPville all-star circa 2018, I'm a big fan. If it's not, y'all carry on your discussion Originally Posted by Chung Tran
One and the same. Layna was her name at Blue
Love her pictures but she does look very white in them. I have to check her out.
Love her pictures but she does look very white in them. I have to check her out. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
She isn’t pale like Casper the ghost
She isn’t pale like Casper the ghost Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
The pictures are meant to make her look like an Angel. Army needs to use a little imagination.
She isn’t pale like Casper the ghost Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Love her new ones.