Blue Roof - Where are my wing men?

Fellas I’ve read your reviews. They have got me to the point of checking it out a bit closer. Can you give me the A-Z on how to enjoy myself. Everything from where to park, take in, etc. I need advice!
You are newly joined and an unknown. You will need to take one for the team and do a review. We are wary of newbies with no info given by them. It takes time to build trust here. Good luck on your adventures.
Welcome! What you need to do is this:
Go to the place of your choice. Park in the parking lot. Go in and get a massage and have some fun. Blue Roof is a good choice but there are many others. The massage attendants will be your guide. When you are done; post a review and gain some credibility on the site. Good Luck!
Thanks for the welcome. You’re right. I’ll just get out there.
pay attention to the queues you will get from the babes

be respectful
Being a gentleman will serve you well -- all of these women take a risk to see us. Respect and class go a long way towards raising the quality of the experience.
Appreciate the response.
Basically you need to go in, pay the house fee, get the back massage, and when you turn over slap down $100 and tell her "BOOM BOOM"..... You will get fucked one way or the other.