I find the DRAMA threads interesting...

• kSoze
  • 02-17-2013, 01:57 PM
I can see the appeal, why certain gentlemen start them, which is pathetic but what i find sad and more pathetic are the poor desperate "hags" (well past retirement) that chime in to support these obvious "drama threads" as if by doing so.. by siding with them it will bring in more business for themselves lol.

I don't have to name anyone.. you know who you are, it's obvious.. If this is where you find yourself in this biz..
it's time to think about another way to earn money.
Ok 800 views and noone cares to ask.

I'll do it.

What the hell are you talking about?
How do you know it all?
And why the fuck do you care?

Finally, which is more likely to make the most money:

An old hag who posts in drama threads (with a vagina)?

Or a disgruntled-passive-agressive-know-it-all (vaginal status unknown and asshole is occupied by a big old sick at the moment and perhaps always)?

Excuse me KSoze. I don't know you and you don't bother me much, unlike the way you bother most here. I just like writing smart as comments to really ugly mean spirited posts. I'm sure you weren't talking about me but my smart ass comment still stands. Though I agree with a lot of things you post, you are completely out of line here.

Get your life.

Here's another way for you to make some money.
Find you a publisher to help produce a book called
New Ways to Make Money for the Haggy Hooker.
I want half of everything. OK.
  • kSoze
  • 02-17-2013, 08:27 PM
Def NOT talking about you Jasmine, I like your style.. a powerful black woman with more balls than most of the men on this board. You are NOT afraid to speak your mind and call it like it is.. very sexy.

What the hell are you talking about? It's there, do a little research..
How do you know it all? I've been around a few incalls..
And why the fuck do you care? Cause, Im a WK and I DONT subscribe to the bros before hoes code..
Ok. Well just say what you mean then.
I just can't stand one being passive aggressive.
I'm sure I do it too but really try hard not to.
I'd rather be a bonafide bitch than be a passive aggressive person.

If you've been around you know not to underestimate the money making potential of a Hag. I've been around the block too. I've seen it.
Some guys prefer no teeth.

Oh my goodness what's wrong with me! Enough. I'm out. Later.
  • kSoze
  • 02-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Oh my goodness what's wrong with me! Enough. I'm out. Later. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Nothing is wrong with you.. I tend to be a little magnetic, my apologies. NOT many will admit to agreeing with what i have to say but, they sure do LOVE reading what i write don't they?
Both you n*****SHUT THE FUCK UP!

(staff edit; racist remarks have no place here; ztonk)
Thats uncalled for
Both you n****** Staff Edit...Racila Slurs Not Tolerated.....Spacemtn SHUT THE FUCK UP! Originally Posted by JohnConner799
Welcome to the 21st century honey, and good luck to ya'!
Wow, just wow! RTM x 10. Thanks for the self alert. That's disgusting.
This thread is lacking drama.
Both you n****** Staff Edit...Racial Comments Not Allowed....Spacemtn SHUT THE FUCK UP! Originally Posted by JohnConner799
WOA!!!!!
Damn! That's messed up!!!!
Someone got their taint twisted.
Both you n*****s SHUT THE FUCK UP! Originally Posted by JohnConner799
Heh...win...
This thread is lacking drama. Originally Posted by ArisRose
When there is a complete lack of substance
OR in some cases too much substance then there can't be any drama.

Only sadness and loneliness.