Greek 🙋OR 🙅Nah ?

I get a lot of Compliments for my sweet ass and because of that sweet ass i get alot of request for Greek! But Unfortunately i don't offer Greek on my Menu. Now I'm not A Greek Virgin and i have tried it more than a couple of times and to be totally Honest...it was sooooo good. I've also had a few bad experiences as well. My dilemma is that me not offering Greek is some times is a deal breaker for potential clients. What do i do? Does the Pain go away lol ? Any comments on the Subject would be appreciated guys and gals.
Let us see if the right amount of lube, tenderness, clitoral stimulation and imaginative verbal banter can give you a positive Greek experience. I'm willing to try with patience and enthusiasm if you are.
Yes, I agree with the Captain. You are not preparing or being prepared properly by the yourself and the guy. It takes lots of anal massage as the two sphincters are like any other muscles and need to be warmed up and made very limber, lots of lube for you and guy and you need to be very very turned on with lots of clit and pussy stimulation. Preparation is key and with proper preparation, you will LOVE it everytime no matter how big the guy is.
I get a lot of Compliments for my sweet ass and because of that sweet ass i get alot of request for Greek! But Unfortunately i don't offer Greek on my Menu. Now I'm not A Greek Virgin and i have tried it more than a couple of times and to be totally Honest...it was sooooo good. I've also had a few bad experiences as well. My dilemma is that me not offering Greek is some times is a deal breaker for potential clients. What do i do? Does the Pain go away lol ? Any comments on the Subject would be appreciated guys and gals. Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589
You gotta ask yourself what was the difference in the good and bad experiences? Not enough lube? Your mood? His mood and/or technique? Etc. I'm by no means an expert in this area (about 7-8 partners who have participated in this with me). But I have learned that the ladies liked different things about it and different ways to do it. And sometimes the same lady liked different techniques at different times. My particular preference is LOTS of DATO to start, some anal play with fingers (slowly - VERY slowly), and then off to the races. But what I like and what she lined mean nothing. ITS what you like. But you need to tell us, otherwise we go with what we know and like.
Hey Hun. The fact that you actually enjoy Greek is a good thing. Needless to say, there are times that you're up for it, and times you're just not feeling it. In that aspect, if you do decided to offer it, make sure it's YMMV - you don't want to be in pain nor uncomfortable, and hopefully your partner doesn't want you to either.

On the other hand, practice does make perfect. Experiment with different lubes (I prefer anal, but whose to say there's a big difference). Use a lot of it. Experience with butt plugs and anal beads. Stimulation to the clit is nearly vital for me. And I orgasm every time.

Have fun and be safe, most importantly!

XO!