Russia moving nuclear-capable missiles into Kaliningrad

And here hildebeest is running on her record as an ‘accomplished and influential statesman’.

Russia moving nuclear-capable missiles into Kaliningrad

Russia is moving nuclear-capable missiles into Kaliningrad, a tiny Russian enclave sitting between Poland and Lithuania, a U.S. intelligence official said Friday, confirming Estonian news reports.

(Reuters)
Not to worry.... if hildebeest gets in, she'll just hit the RESET button and all will be well!

Here's an example of her smooth and deft diplomacy in action:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...n-translation/
If the sexual predator gets in he and Putin can chase some pussy.
If the sexual predator gets in he and Putin can chase some pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So now you're admitting Slick Willy IS on the ballot, huh chimp?

Fucking libtards can't even keep their lies straight!
So now you're admitting Slick Willy IS on the ballot, huh chimp?

Fucking libtards can't even keep their lies straight! Originally Posted by lustylad
No dumb fuck your sexual predator the Trumpster.

No dumb fuck your sexual predator the Trumpster.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Have you insulted any women today Retarded Lenny?

But Bambino, she started it.
Have you insulted any women today Retarded Lenny?

But Bambino, she started it. Originally Posted by bambino
Your pussy stinks bamboozled. Now I have.
Kaliningrad occupation is one of the weird after effects of WWII.

Instead of the city going to Poland at end of war, Russia kept it.
Obama is provoking this war with Russia. Hillary will continue it. It's none of our business whether Assad leads Syria. Trump is right, we should join with Russia and Syria against our common enemy, ISIS. Well, he's partly right. Really, we should withdraw from the region and leave it to them.
Obama is provoking this war with Russia. Hillary will continue it. It's none of our business whether Assad leads Syria. Trump is right, we should join with Russia and Syria against our common enemy, ISIS. Well, he's partly right. Really, we should withdraw from the region and leave it to them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You do know Assad and Russia are just bombing civilians in Aleppo. Haven't seen a report in a while where they damaged ISIS.
If we weren't there, they wouldn't be bombing Aleppo. We had no business there, and still don't.
If we weren't there, they wouldn't be bombing Aleppo. We had no business there, and still don't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I will agree 100% with you on that we shouldn't be there. As far as Assad he would still be. Russia maybe, they back him.