Desperation move: It's all Lincoln's fault.

When questioned about her "public position on things" versus "her private position on things", as revealed by her emails, Hillary blamed Abraham Lincoln. He had different private positions on slavery and other things and he used different arguments with different people. And here I was just getting used to the idea that everything was Bush's fault.
That's utter bullshit.

She was referring to the Spielberg movie, JDrunk and you know it.

Unless you're trying to convince your fellow RWWipes who watched something other than the debate last night that something was said that wasn't said.

Or... maybe you're just grasping for straws or gasping for air as the Drumpf campaign sinks into the muck of its own making.

Either way, you're a liar.
Trump got his 'Lord Bentson moment'.

"I knew Abe Lincoln. Abe Lincoln was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Abe Lincoln."

LMAO!
Can anyone really blame Bill?

And she's not even opening her mouth!!!!!

Who would stay and keep the appointment?
Which one would you cheat on, and look who did.

Bill.

Ask Monica.
Bill.

Ask Monica. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Both
That's utter bullshit.

She was referring to the Spielberg movie, JD and you know it.

Unless you're trying to convince your fellow (deplorables) who watched something other than the debate last night that something was said that wasn't said... you're a liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a lame, stupid lying faggot you are, oinkboy! The Spielberg movie was called "Lincoln" and she was trying to justify her utter duplicity by sullying the reputation of Honest Abe!

For anyone who didn't watch it, here's the transcript:

RADDATZ: This question involves WikiLeaks release of purported excerpts of Secretary Clinton’s paid speeches, which she has refused to release, and one line in particular, in which you, Secretary Clinton, purportedly say you need both a public and private position on certain issues... is it OK for politicians to be two-faced? Is it acceptable for a politician to have a private stance on issues? Secretary Clinton, your two minutes.

CLINTON: Well, right. As I recall, that was something I said about Abraham Lincoln after having seen the wonderful Steven Spielberg movie called “Lincoln.” It was a master class watching President Lincoln get the Congress to approve the 13th Amendment. It was principled, and it was strategic. And I was making the point that it is hard sometimes to get the Congress to do what you want to do and you have to keep working at it. And, yes, President Lincoln was trying to convince some people, he used some arguments, convincing other people, he used other arguments. That was a great — I thought a great display of presidential leadership....

TRUMP: Well, I think I should respond, because — so ridiculous. Look, now she’s blaming — she got caught in a total lie. Her papers went out to all her friends at the banks, Goldman Sachs and everybody else, and she said things — WikiLeaks that just came out. And she lied. Now she’s blaming the lie on the late, great Abraham Lincoln. That’s one that I haven’t... Honest Abe never lied. That’s the good thing. That’s the big difference between Abraham Lincoln and you.