Name: Ms Kitty 576
User ID:: mskitty576
Phone: 214-530-1187
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P216714
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: DFK, worship, DATY, DATO, MISH, BBBJ, DT/TF, BSL, K9, scissor, pile, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Brunette w/ purple
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tightly packed dynamite. Suicide girl with grabbable everything yet you can bounce a quarter off every inch. Smooth white skin. 5'4" gorgeous face, shaved with small strip, purple haired inked baddie who smells amazing.
Recommendation: Yes
This little hottie has been on my TDL for awhile now. I only recently found out that she visits Houston. Hopefully, I’ll be seeing her soon.
I've been wanting to see her for the longest time. Just could never catch her in Dallas and unable to see her the days she's in Houston. I love her look and she always gets stellar reviews.
Crazy good review. I love your writing style—it makes for a superb read. Hats off to you! You persuaded me reach out to her for verification so I can see her when she visits H-Town next time.
I've been wanting to see her but I'm always travelling when she's here. It seems like she doesn't give a ton of notice before she comes, maybe I'll just have to pay closer attention. She definitely sounds fun, hopefully I'll catch her next time. Thanks for the review OP!
I like her Goth look. Everyone raves about her ass in K9.