Ysswipe Avatar Contest!!!!!!!

Seems like Yssy is having a late life meltdown. He can't seem to find an Identity. He had 4 avatars yesterday. Ugandan linguist, me twice and Nelson Mandella. I suggested yesterday he choose Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. He's been stalking a married man (me) around just like her. I thought that would be fitting. But after careful consideration, my choice is WILEY E COYOTE! The sad sack varmint of Looney Tune Cartoon fame. Wiley always came up with these lame brain Ideas that literally blew up in his face. Or he would get crushed by a boulder he rigged to get the Road Runner. I think I nailed it. Beep Beep! Let the contest begin!
Seems like Yssy is having a late life meltdown. He can't seem to find an Identity. He had 4 avatars yesterday. Ugandan linguist, me twice and Nelson Mandella. I suggested yesterday he choose Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. He's been stalking a married man (me) around just like her. I thought that would be fitting. But after careful consideration, my choice is WILEY E COYOTE! The sad sack varmint of Looney Tune Cartoon fame. Wiley always came up with these lame brain Ideas that literally blew up in his face. Or he would get crushed by a boulder he rigged to get the Road Runner. I think I nailed it. Beep Beep! Let the contest begin! Originally Posted by bambino
Pretty fucking serious about this avatar shit, aren't you fat boy? Get off your lazy ass and do some research. You ain't all that, bub. Better men than you (though maybe not bigger) have shared their avatars with me. Nobody's squealed so loudly about everything ME!

LMAO!

I'm stalking you? Prove it, love chunks. I haven't started a single thread that mentions you or refers to you. Nowhere.

You've started at least eight strictly about me, in three different forums. Maybe more. However, I haven't had this much fun since IBSyndrome first raised the Stars and Bars! I see he's ready to be tagged in ... The Turd Warriors rule!

You're stalking a married man!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Several board members were especially partial to this avatar for the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:
Pretty fucking serious about this avatar shit, aren't you fat boy? Get off your lazy ass and do some research. You ain't all that, bub. Better men than you (though maybe not bigger) have shared their avatars with me. Nobody's squealed so loudly about everything ME!

LMAO!

I'm stalking you? Prove it, love chunks. I haven't started a single thread that mentions you or refers to you. Nowhere.

You've started at least eight strictly about me, in three different forums. Maybe more. However, I haven't had this much fun since IBSyndrome first raised the Stars and Bars! I see he's ready to be tagged in ... The Turd Warriors rule!

You're stalking a married man!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ah c'mon, you like playing the avatar game. Your words. Are you over mourning Nelson yet? Try Wiley on for size. Play nice.Im sure you have played with lots of guys. No doubt in my mind.
Here's one for you waaahhhhhmbino!

shame on you stalking a married man! just wait until I get to pissburgh....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Several board members were especially partial to this avatar for the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That was YOUR, Avatar, IBProphylacticMan.... Before the dude in the condom and the gay fuck doll, right?

I'm willing to bet that your avatar has been about ME for longer than it's been about you.

Another sick fucking stalker, eh, pissant?
That was YOUR, Avatar, IBProphylacticMan.... Before the dude in the condom and the gay fuck doll, right?

I'm willing to bet that your avatar has been about ME for longer than it's been about you.

Another sick fucking stalker, eh, pissant? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone knew it was you that was getting pissed on, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW:

wow, that's a great job. Don't give up your gay job, Corpy!

Here's one that just didn't make the cut for you, but it might be appropriate to bring it out, you CORPROPHILIAC fuck.

Shirley, you didn't think this wouldn't happen once your .fag Team partner started this little thread, did you Corpy?M. Ay be you should have briefed him.

that's a feces pierogi btw...
wow, that's a great job. Don't give up your gay job, Corpy!

Here's one that just didn't make the cut for you, but it might be appropriate to bring it out, you CORPROPHILIAC fuck.

Shirley, you didn't think this wouldn't happen once your .fag Team partner started this little thread, did you Corpy?M. Ay be you should have briefed him.

that's a feces pierogi btw... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now you are really delving into your own element, aren't you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Everyone knew was getting pissed on, , you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, that's fuckin perfect? Yssy Coyote. I think we have a winner! Priceless.
Here's one for you waaahhhhhmbino!

shame on you stalking a married man! just wait until I get to pissburgh....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Make sure your mommy puts a pair of those on you before you leave your bunker.
Like that, do you? Well Corpy has his brand, COF has his brand, but only YOU have an entire line of adult dipes named after him.

That's priceless!

Quit stalking a married man!!!!!!

(Ps - I'm calling bullshit on your review... You're lying about some of the activities. or else you've been lying all along.).
Now you are really delving into your own element, aren't you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, Corpy, YOURS!

Everybody knows it, too, Massa overseer suh!

Better men than you... have shared their avatars with me. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey bambino, did you really "share" your avatar with this disgusting sicko who puts his shit in pierogies and eats them? I thought he hijacked it.

Hey IB, remind me what Assup's special titles are. Is HDDB Hasa Diga Douche Bag? What does DEM stand for?