Support for Obozooo

Bet he's glad he isn't running in 2016. I think his numbers were somewhere around there when the GOP nominated Mittens.

Of course nobody expects you to consider any of that, Simple Jack. after all, you're special.
I think his numbers were somewhere around there when the GOP nominated Mittens. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bullshit, Asswipe. If Odumbo's approval numbers had been anywhere near this dismal in late Aug. 2012, there's no way he could have turned it around and beat Romney.

Don't quit your eccie job. Even MSNBC would wince at your comments.
Bullshit, Asswipe. If Odumbo's approval numbers had been anywhere near this dismal in late Aug. 2012, there's no way he could have turned it around and beat Romney.

Don't quit your eccie job. Even MSNBC would wince at your comments. Originally Posted by lustylad
why don't you show evidence that your ridiculous assumptions are anywhere in the ballpark? Obama's numbers were dismal and the people still reelected him over elder Romney, who'd be happy to give us all a new book written by Jesus Christ on a complimentary basis.

you're as stupid as the rest of them.

Back it up or zip it up pussy.
Bet he's glad he isn't running in 2016. I think his numbers were somewhere around there when the GOP nominated Mittens.

Of course nobody expects you to consider any of that, Simple Jack. after all, you're special. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do you call a Jewish gay guy, Heblew?
What do you call any guy, drooler?

you don't even know you're getting in someone's face, racist!
What's the difference between a Assy Fucke and a refrigerator?
-- The fridge doesn't fart when you pull your meat out
Assy Fucke used to be a sadistic necrophiliac with a penchant for bestiality, but he realized he was just beating a dead horse.
Assy Fucke and Chimpy, two homeless men are standing around bragging about their day. Assy Fucke says "Today i found $20, and was able to buy a nice hot meal. It was my luckiest day ever!".
to which Chimpy replies: "oh yeah, my day was way better! I was at the train yard, and found a woman tied to the train tracks. After I untied her, we fucked all day"
"Did you get a blow job?"
"Naw, I couldnt find her head"
A Romanian, (Assy Fucke)a Jew and a Somali under a tree. A caterpillar gets on the Romanian's shoulder. The Romanian throws the caterpillar at the Jew, the Jew throws the caterpillar at the Somali, the Somali picks up the caterpillar and eats it. Another caterpillar gets on the Romanian, the Romanian throws it at the Jew, Assy Fucke picks it up and ask the Somali: "Do you want to buy a caterpillar?"
Yow!
why don't you show evidence that your ridiculous assumptions are anywhere in the ballpark? Obama's numbers were dismal and the people still reelected him...

Back it up or zip it up pussy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look for yourself, Asswipe.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...a-job-approval

Obumfuck's approval rating (avg. of 87 pollsters) was 47-48% during the month of Aug. 2012. Now it's 41.3%, an all-time low. Big difference. If he had been this low 2 months before the election, Romney would have kicked his ass. You don't follow the polls very well, do you Assup? Next time do your homework before you post instead of making the guy who calls you out for your ignorance do it for you, dickhead.
Actually, 6 points is not that big a spread. Polls can move that much after a single policy decision or debate... As we discovered during the 2012 re-election triumph.

If you look at the historic curve, it's been a roller coaster. It was at a then all-time low the Summer of 2012. Two months before the election, as you pointed out, it was at 47ish. So it was on the rise, but incumbents with negatives that high are always vulnerable.

Yet he kicked Romney's ass. Why do you suppose that was, bright eyes?

Actually, if you paid attention, son, you'd know that I do follow the polls pretty closely. Especially when they're meaningful.

This one isn't.

In fact, only one poll is.

And proving a point means PROVING a point. Just saying bullshit isn't enough. Debate 101.
I for got this part.

There is, however, one sub-group whose, er, support has only declined by 2%

Who exactly are the 5% of Conservative Republicans still supporting Obama?
I for got this part.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Big surprise.

I guess he won't be getting too many if their votes in 2016 either,