I am think about hosting a party.

For providers and gents.

Like a mixer of sorts.

What do y'all think?
#26 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event

A good idea for those interested. "tentative" ideas on the discussion of proposed gathering are allowable until a date for the gathering is announced. Any ideas and thoughts would probably be better handled thru pm's until it is finalized.
That sounds like a really fun time. I hope you do it! I would love to attend by the way!!!
i would like to be kept informed, please.

thanks lovestolick66
Keep me in the loop please
That sounds interesting. I've been to many mixers in different areas. Some can be quite fun.
I’ve been off the board for a bit, but couldn’t help but find this interesting. And I know I’ve heard of it being done in other places. If done right, it could be a real enjoyable social engagement and a great way to subvert the “all business, all the time” mentality. It’s not unheard of in all types of professional fields.
Sounds great to me
Sounds interesting, I would like to be keep informed also.
What can we do to make this happen? Let me know. I so want to do this!
Gentlemen,

It is now time to move this conversation to Back Channels.

Thread Closed