Stalker who goes by Gimmick

This person texts me from a fake number app. I told him I would report him he threatened to show my ads to the police. I am tired of him flooding my phone with death threats. His threats are disturbing from all hours of the day. It will be hard to change my number because I have real clients who contact me that are married. I want him to stop. What do I do? I have hundreds of text messages wanting me dead, strangled, raped, dragged throught the woods, and my teeth kicked in. He is a sick person.
am sorry this is happen to you. i have something almost the same to me also. because i knew his job require security clearance i wrote a letter to them and include all texts from him after i trick him into admit he work there and enough info so they could know who he is.

then i wrote another letter and address an envelope to the state attorney. this time i send text where he admit to exortort me.

then i take pictures of the printed letters and envelopes with the stamps and gave him dead line to stop or else i send.

he stop. he had too much to lose even his retirement wuld have been gone.

if you dont know personal info on him maybe hire a private investigator. probably all they need is licence plate to get lots info on him.

also share with a friends and tell him you share his info and text with friends in case he is really that crazy.

i hope this helps and he stop.
am sorry this is happen to you. i have something almost the same to me also. because i knew his job require security clearance i wrote a letter to them and include all texts from him after i trick him into admit he work there and enough info so they could know who he is.

then i wrote another letter and address an envelope to the state attorney. this time i send text where he admit to exortort me.

then i take pictures of the printed letters and envelopes with the stamps and gave him dead line to stop or else i send.

he stop. he had too much to lose even his retirement wuld have been gone.

if you dont know personal info on him maybe hire a private investigator. probably all they need is licence plate to get lots info on him.

also share with a friends and tell him you share his info and text with friends in case he is really that crazy.

i hope this helps and he stop.