Why is Alabama so quiet...

I look over all the boards in the south and Alabama has been very quiet lately compared to other areas! What’s going on?
It's football season.
That means it’s time to celebrate lol
I don’t know...... I’m bored and want to play
21 men busted last night in mobile playing in the streets....discrete is not on the streets gents!

Sigh.. errr... anyone else feeling the stress,,need relief ��������
21 men busted last night in mobile playing in the streets....discrete is not on the streets gents!

Sigh.. errr... anyone else feeling the stress,,need relief �������� Originally Posted by Sarah Bella
Great point

BUT, your inbox says that you are not taking PMs currently??
12 Guys busted in Birmingham a few weeks ago. I know a guy with the Sheriff's Dept up here and he said they are going to be pushing pretty hard on "trafficking" as he called it. He obviously doesn't know about my hobby and I just played dumb. Needless to say, I am only going to see providers that I absolutely know are verified or that I have a history with for the next couple of months. The Shelby County Sheriff has made this his "pet project" according to my friend.
Good advice CL. We all need to be super safe the next few months, both guys and ladies!
Yep, Mobile has a big sting a couple of days ago. I’d love to say I’m gonna only see verified and reputable providers but I’m beginning to think they don’t exist ����♂️
Yep, Mobile has a big sting a couple of days ago. I’d love to say I’m gonna only see verified and reputable providers but I’m beginning to think they don’t exist ����♂️ Originally Posted by pbrun90
I think we may have a good one in Mobile, ill let you know in a few days
Yep, Mobile has a big sting a couple of days ago. I’d love to say I’m gonna only see verified and reputable providers but I’m beginning to think they don’t exist ����♂️ Originally Posted by pbrun90

Verified and reputable providers DO exist. Just takes a little research to find them. Especially these days.
Verified and reputable providers DO exist. Just takes a little research to find them. Especially these days. Originally Posted by HardW00d
+ 1
From a macro-economics perspective, Alabama is a poor state. What a lot of people pay in other places doesn't necessarily apply in Alabama.

Sigh.. errr... anyone else feeling the stress,,need relief �������� Originally Posted by Sarah Bella
Also tried to send you a private message and I was unable to!!
you have one right here mobile come and get mememememem
princess