Ladys in Mobile

I am seeing alot of the ladys that use to post in Mobile making a reappearance. After seeing about the sting that happened back in early Oct, makes you wonder if LE is up to their old tricks.

It is a shame we just can't seem to get any stable, good talent here in Mobile.
I get to Mobile often. I just don't post about it.
I’m in mobile every other week...
The stings have nothing to do with the traveling ladies,it's a street walker sting,MOD has a new precinct office in Tillmans corner,so they are trying to clean up the area,on a funnier note one of there decoys was about 60 years old,wearing daisy duke shorts,but granny got lots of offers.lol
The stings have nothing to do with the traveling ladies,it's a street walker sting,MOD has a new precinct office in Tillmans corner,so they are trying to clean up the area,on a funnier note one of there decoys was about 60 years old,wearing daisy duke shorts,but granny got lots of offers.lol Originally Posted by lowgear
Lol as I were reading your post I noticed the little bug and grabbed a napkin to hit my screen....OMG I’m so ashamed lol
The stings have nothing to do with the traveling ladies,it's a street walker sting,MOD has a new precinct office in Tillmans corner,so they are trying to clean up the area,on a funnier note one of there decoys was about 60 years old,wearing daisy duke shorts,but granny got lots of offers.lol Originally Posted by lowgear
LMAO ..... never ceases to amaze me
I would visit Mobile more often if I actually had interest in doing so. I live 45 minutes from Mobile and don't mind making the drive, just saying, lol.
I'm based in Mobile near Tillman's Corner
Lol as I were reading your post I noticed the little bug and grabbed a napkin to hit my screen....OMG I’m so ashamed lol Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Lol
I'm in Mobile every couple of months or so
I need to make a trip there soon!
I need to make a trip there soon! Originally Posted by kiki2012
YEssss, Kiki, I have been asking you to cum....LOL
I'm in Mobile every couple of months or so Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Maybe i can entice you to be in Mobile the time I am there - Feb 12 - 20
I will be on my way down from Jackson old friend, heading to Bil, I can come if you're still around.
....and come on to Birmingham