Found Love - Happy Valentine's Day

A friend of mine told me that I would find me a love this year before valentine's day. So I did some searching, went out a bit, even traveled for my birthday to another state. And, I am happy to say that I have found love...

A prime rib roast.

If you smoke it for approx. 45 - 60 minutes p/lb @ 250 degrees when the temp is above 50 degrees outside you will understand the love that only good smoked meat can give. That is if you use the right wood and know how to season of course.

Go either make orgasms in someone's mouth or take one, whatever you fancy. As for me, I am smoking a prime rib again today with some good scotch and a cigar and enjoying this weather.

Happy Valentine's day everyone!
Thanks for that reminder, DLS. Guess I'd better get cracking on cleaning out the fire pit for this weekend's cookout.
If you smoke it for approx. 45 - 60 minutes p/lb @ 250 degrees when the temp is above 50 degrees outside you will understand the love that only good smoked meat can give. ... Originally Posted by daddylongstroke2008
Absolutely. Slow smoking is the only way. Everything else is illegal! I let my briskets rest outside the smoker for 15 mins then put them back in for 10 before serving. Does a little something I like.

And the scotch and cigars...boy, you ARE in love.

Best.
Of course! Who doesn't love some well smoked meat! Took me a while but I found my love and it was right there in my face (and then belly) the whole time lol

I hope you all didn't think I meant a lady. I am spending valentine's day alone. My friend lied if that is what they meant