High fived!

So, I found another potential SB on whatsyourprice - she's super laid back, I'm not sure I'd say submissive. Met last week just had coffee together, and today I brought a couple bottles of wine over to her house and hung out for a while. We chatted for a while then started making out on her couch. We both got comfortable and I started DATY. Anyway, to make a long story short, when we finished, she high-fived me!!!
��
Lol, well congrats on the high 5.
I'm getting in the sugar baby game myself, found a gem after finding scammers and flakes
Yeah, you need to sort through a lot - that's the bad part. But, I have found some gems. I noticed that once I started chatting with her, she doesn't log on to the site any more. That's another huge ego boost right there.
Interesting
Same thing happened to me, after I found this last one we both decided to close our seeking arrangements account cause we found what we were looking for. Talk about an ego boost
That’s great. Haven’t gotten the high five but have enjoyed some great times with some sugar babies.
If anyone has any good Sugar Baby recommendations please share!
Just open an SA account....then start shopping
Thanks for the tip.