Encounter: Bella visited me

User ID: N/A
Date: Past Monday
Name: Bella
Phone: 5129389888
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoe...scorts/1389877
City: Phoenix
State: Arizona
Address: Downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: FIV, massage, cuddling rubbing conversation, squeezing tits, slapping her butt, fingering both kitty & star fish
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Light Brown Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty sophisticated looking girl. Chest is 34-B, very pliable and 1" protruding nipples, quite sensitive.
Recommendation: Yes
$250 show up fee? Damn she's cute but not that cute
  • CPike
  • 05-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Wow sounds like you got ripped off. Why the recommendation?
Y did I give her an Yes? She was snooty for sure, but was able to manage to be sweet to meat the same time. She was definitely a flaky snob. I was amused that she was fucking bad at reading me that she called me the next day and texted me several times. My feeling is she would come down by a factor 3 or even 4. a $1200 $1500 ho will not be trying this hard solicit a customer. I was quite amused by her. I tell u the girls in PHX r quite spoilt, hardly any1 does bbbj or daty, in fact I had 2 tell her what it was.
Sounds like another provider like Ashley (see my review). Fees for just showing up
Damn, you boys visiting from Dallas must give it up easy to these GPS girls. Please don't indulge them with this kind of behavior. It just encourages the GPS attitude.

Money must still grow on trees out in TX. Have to get me some of that. But I sure as fuck wouldn't get with these girls. Thanks for the intel.