Warning to other Booking Assistants

Good Morning,

Most of you know me and know I am pretty straight up and good people. I for the last week began assisting one of the Texas area ladies and I also hired her a second assistant ( also a good friend of mine) .

We were nothing but professional and fair to her and both of us gave her a weekly pay date which she was aware of. She agreed to the terms. As of today she is two days late with our payment and has not reached out and will not reply to our contact attempts.

If you are also an assistant and would like to message me in private so that you can avoid having her do the same thing to you and avoid the headache. Please contact me privately at
takenbystormdesigns@protonmail .com

Have a good day!
I don't think this drama belongs here. FWIW I stopped doing screening/booking for other people because of this very reason. It's too much work and very hard to collect. Losing proposition for the most part. Still bringing dirty laundry here isn't appropriate.
Dirty laundry would be mentioning names publicly which I did not do.
There is no drama , I think other assistants would like to know ( privately) so that they can avoid ending up with the same situation.

We share when client behavior is not good to protect each other, and I would like to think we would extend the same courtesy to each other as service providers.

I would never out her or say anything public about her or any other provider. My only goal with this post is to let other assistants know before hand of the situation.

Have a good day