Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/naomi-c...th-me-23782122
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Norton and Goodman
Hair Length and Color: Black - mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: she’s the girl in the pic. For those that can’t read the ROS... Stay the Fuck Away!
Recommendation: No
sorry for your loss....
I had her before and I had to be the one to tell her it wasn't cool to have kids there. Me and her in the living room and I hear kids in the background. At first I thought they were the next door appartment. I mean who would do this in the living room with their kids there. Then I realize they are for her appartment. She acted like I was the weird one for stopping.
I ended up helping her fill out DSS forms and filing for benefits for her kid. Think I spent a few hours there. Felt bad for the kid.
Same one I requested info on the other day. My experience with her was just endless texting that involved either How much have you got to spend? and How much money am I gonna get? Those two combined together raise flags. Glad I never tried her. She lives fairly close to me. She also goes by Red, says she lives in Irondequoit.

I wonder if she wanted the cover because she's still not on birth control? Scary.
Awesome review! Sorry for you experience though..
Sorry for your bad experience but it was an entertaining read.
yeah that was a bad experience, thanks for shareing.
fer some reason this ...sexy time done ...broughts a tear a joy an sorrow ta yer ...plastic mans ...eye

...thanks fer sharin!
Women Like Her give this Business a Bad Name. SMH!!!!
Ah yes the former ames street scammer. I have an experience with her friend she use to work with on ames street and scamming guys.

Ah yes the former ames street scammer. I have an experience with her friend she use to work with on ames street and scamming guys. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
strike 2 ?

sorry had ta,

may your batting get better
Dangit a good looking young Asian in ROC but shes a scammer! Stop teasing me!
Dangit a good looking young Asian in ROC but shes a scammer! Stop teasing me! Originally Posted by blackleader
I was gonna see her once for a car date she walked to the car and smiled, I frowned and I drove off.