Email Address: monicamarie061016@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=403009
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Apartment Bldg south of Syracuse
Hair Length and Color: Up in bun, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, cute and sweet. Very pretty face. sexy little body, pictures are accurate. Nice handful B cups. A few tattoos nothing distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
I would love to see her...
I’m not going to risk a ban and make the info public, but anyone that sees her is at extreme risk of trouble.
I’m not going to risk a ban and make the info public, but anyone that sees her is at extreme risk of trouble. Originally Posted by yancy25
Well that's interesting. It's a shame that on a board for exchanging information something as relevant as that can't be shared openly. From my end, I'm ignorant of what you're referring to. It's been a couple years since my last encounter with her and it went about like this one here.
dear ...jimmies ins clown world a no done ...means ...a yes

...honk honk

...thanks fer ...sharin!
I’m not going to risk a ban and make the info public, but anyone that sees her is at extreme risk of trouble. Originally Posted by yancy25
Care to elaborate?
Props Yancy....your comments made its way to Twitter!!
Drama ensues!!
Looks like you just did anyways....

Well that's interesting. It's a shame that on a board for exchanging information something as relevant as that can't be shared openly. Originally Posted by MrFootsie
ECCE

Props Yancy....your comments made its way to Twitter!! Originally Posted by Notuagain

Drama ensues!! Originally Posted by matt091282
fuckin sweet.....
Yeah, I see that I’ve made a little bit of an uproar, which was not my intention. I also know that young woman very well, and would never want to get caught up in the trouble that swirls around her
I also know that young woman very well, and would never want to get caught up in the trouble that swirls around her Originally Posted by yancy25
Yet look what happened!!
Now I really want to know what it is, especially since I will be in the area soon. lol
fucking spiders ?
  • rogue
  • 07-22-2019, 12:34 AM
let's guess-drugs-crazy boyfriend/girlfriend- rips you off- some kind of disease--?
Close?
Eats crackers in bed.

Of course, she’ll eat a Northerner for the same donation.