Skeet..

Question for the ladies-

Do some of y'all like or mind having a guy "finish" on your backs? Not COA, I mean your back back?

My friggin' SO loves this and it really turns her on. She can't get enough of pearl necklaces as well. Damn sucia lol!
Shine gonna start copyrighting my shidd. You'll ride shines ass but then copy all of my originality! There's only one foooking great Shine!
Just begs the question: Does SHE clean it off? Follow up: If so, how? If not, do you? Sucio.

Sir. Just asking, sir.

Lol aww fooook, she hits the showers right after bro! Lol.
FYI, foook is with three o's. According to TW. Right?

P.S. I suspected that would be the answer.

P.P.S. Seems like shine box is getting some semblance of deference.

P.P.P.S.
Gettin' fffffucked up on wine.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-30-2018, 10:45 PM
slightly off topic, but i checked the uspto principal register and it appears that "foook" and "foooking" have been approved and registered as trademarks-and are coyrighted!-by a certain "Shinepro." use at your own risk, or take out a foooking license from the rightful Owner of the Mark..

Someone's application for "skeet" had been rejected for lack of novelty. foooking paper pushers..

back on topic. Coa is much more fun than Cob(a), not to be confused with Cob(oo), which is also pretty fun..
Did you just come out? Double handle? If shine is just a figment of the multi-handle prone pxmcc, is the patent real? I knew you weren't an idiot shine. O's, not so sure.

Fffffucked up on wine.
"foook" and "foooking" have been approved and registered as trademarks-and are coyrighted!-by a certain "Shinepro." use at your own risk, or take out a foooking license from the rightful Owner of the Mark.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I've got your license RIGHT HERE!

USAsoldier...whats her number?? Asking for a friend
  • pxmcc
  • 03-30-2018, 11:18 PM
^^right, oilman. it's always "for a friend."

[QUOTE=eccieuser9500;1060659082]Did you just come out? Double handle? If shine is just a figment of the multi-handle prone pxmcc, is the patent real? I knew you weren't an idiot shine. O's, not so sure.

Closest you've ever come to an insult. Et tu, EU? btw, i said trademarked and copyrighted, not patented. patents are a whole nother thing..

why would i need a multi-handle if I'm not banned? things that make you go hmm. multi-handles are so passe..

btw, I'm working on the dossier of my 2 stalker trolls. surely you aren't birds of a feather with said stalker trolls, who can't view any post I write without getting their panties all wadded up in a bunch?

Shine is funny as heck. if you don't see that, you need to expand your horizons.

i have no beef with you, sir. let's keep it that way. btw, go easy on the wine. a lil is good, a whole lot, not so much..

que my 2 stalker trolls. you sir are not among them...

Fffffucked up on wine.
Et tu, EU?
why would i need a multi-handle if I'm not banned? things that make you go hmm..

btw, I'm working on the dossier of my 2 stalker trolls. surely you aren't birds of a feather with said stalker trolls, who can't view any post I write without getting their panties all wadded up in a bunch?

Shine is funny as heck. if you don't see that, you need to expand your horizons. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Villain am I not.

You just got off the banned wagon did you not? I did not follow you (px) as you were shining with that vapidly insipid other self.

I do not flock together with other trolls as they seem to be dispirited. I, on the other hand, bring levity and frivolity to trollsville. I have not picked you as a target.

As far as spit shine being funny . . . . Never have I read where another member reveals their visceral reaction to something he posts being so funny that they have to excuse themselves from their setting to just bust a gut.

No. Neither of your make believe personalities are at all humorous.

I'm on my 2nd bottle of Merlot
  • pxmcc
  • 03-31-2018, 12:04 AM
^^you think I'm Shine? that's tff. half the time i haveta to pull out my google Ebonics translator to figure out what the foook he be sayin. plus he likes thick white chicks. me? only if they're enthusiastically tuma friendly, and down for whateva fetish i can dream up..

you didn't think his filet mignon steak party on foodstamps post was funny? i thought it was foooking hilarious, especially all the blokes who fell for it.

glad to know ur not a troll. Eccie is good on that account, already. really.

imma check back in on coed fuckery in a month or so. best way to do Coed...
USAsoldier...whats her number?? Asking for a friend Originally Posted by oilman12
Ha! Bro she won't. She's really into females. That's how I met her, she's bi.

I wouldn't mind her being with another dude and I'd watch the whole thing go down. She won't get down like that. Only with females.
Sorry I'm late to da parday, Shine nuts been knee deep in some punany. Plus watching all of my shows while cuddled up WID a yella bone shortie at my patnas house. The shortie even made my fav meal, oxtail,collards, sweet potadoes, green beans WID dat salt bacon and water cornbread! Been watching my patnas house takin Care of his pit bulls while he's on vaca. Sorry Shine can't foooking alwayz be on Ecco bud I gat shidd to do. Skeet is a Shine original. Pleez ask befo using it. Px I always got your back. Toodles....
Glad YOU are back shine. You were missed. We get one or the other.
I prefer you