URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eya-46212.html
City: carrollton
State: Texas
Address: PGB and Midway
Activities: none
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: not sure. Set up the appointment 1 star apartment complex. supposed to be at 11 and then she moved it to 11:15. wandered the complex looking for the building as i walked up to a building i see a 25-30yr old hispanic male standing on the balcony smoking a cig... i was like better not be my place... as i walked around to the front... yep... I just kept walking i texted and said something just came up at work.... and I scurried out asking myself why do i keep trying?
Recommendation: No
sorry about what happened but no meeting = coed
Sorry that happened, but it is likely the scenario when there is a young, very pretty provider who is advertised as she is probably pimped and more than likely when you set the appointment in the first place, the pimp is who you are chatting with to set it up, that is why a lot of ads state text only. On her particular ad, she is Latina, not Latino. Besides, if she is the owner of that number, why do you have to ask for her?

I always call the providers when I set an appointment.

Yikes. Good thing you left

Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I'd have done the same thing. I avoid any provider that has "text and ask for........." in her ad. Tells me someone else is controlling the situation and not the provider.