Need help !

I’m looking for a stripper that has some obnoxiously huge fake top. I’m in the mid cities area… I prefer mid week days… thanks in advance!
How big you looking for? Ther is a new one at Bucks Cab Dallas with DDD manmades that are a lot of fun. Nights at Cab East, I can think of several
I’m looking for some huge ridiculously big… I was surfing here the other night and say a thread where theres an older woman in Dallas with some Gs. But cannot find it
Sorry, I know a high end sugerbaby with G's but shw most certianly not a dancer. There is at least one G cup at night at Cab East, but I don't remember her name or what night I met her. I will look next time I go and get her name for you
Thanks… I prefer day shift.. I heard extras are more common during afternoon shifts
Amy at Baby Dolls Dallas is your go to. Pretty MILF blonde with 1000cc implants. Biggest fake tits in the club. Day shift - usually Monday thru Thursday. Call the club to see if she’s working. Tell her I recommend you.
Any extras ?
Amy at Baby Dolls Dallas is your go to. Pretty MILF blonde with 1000cc implants. Biggest fake tits in the club. Day shift - usually Monday thru Thursday. Call the club to see if she’s working. Tell her I recommend you. Originally Posted by jdub_316
Highly recommend & I agree, works Mon-Thurs dayshift.
She is here at bdd right now. Noon on tuesday
Looks like I’m gonna see her this Thursday… can anyone let her know I’m gonna come see her ?
Ask Jan the waitress when you get there to help you out. Also, Lauren is working this week. She will be 2nd biggest fake rack on dayshift.
So Bruv - did you have some fun?
Sorry, I know a high end sugerbaby with G's but shw most certianly not a dancer. There is at least one G cup at night at Cab East, but I don't remember her name or what night I met her. I will look next time I go and get her name for you Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Any details on the sugarbaby? I'll pay up for the right rack.