Monster Trucks at NRG this weekend - Question

Does anyone know if they keep the roof open or closed for this? I have to assume the fumes get pretty overwhelming in there?

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance,
Brooke
They did not last year.
If you go take hearing protection (ear plugs or muffs) it gets loud.
+1 ^

best to bring over the ear protection. .. especially for the kiddos.
bring gun range ear muffs. last year i went it was so loud
The fumes don't get dangerous and i think they burn alcohol. But the time i went, the air quality eventually got to me. i was glad to leave and yes we all wore muffs.
ear protection is a must unless you are already deaf and then who really cares.
What?
Can you speak up? You are mumbling.
Huh?
Tell me that again.
The top was closed when I went.
Probably due to the loudness.
Fun show
+1 ^

best to bring over the ear protection. .. especially for the kiddos. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The kiddos huh...what guy talks like that...Carry on sista...other providers are finally catching on to your mandle schtick...;-)
The roof will be closed. It's not that loud unless your in the $$ seats close to the action.
The kiddos huh...what guy talks like that... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I do....kiddos, kiddies, chitlin's, youngin's, youngsters, little heathens, small spawns, etc....all need ear protection.
I do....kiddos, kiddies, chitlin's, youngin's, youngsters, little heathens, small spawns, etc....all need ear protection. Originally Posted by karmachameleon

of course you'd switch accounts to another mandle also with no reviews..you'll wear this one like a millstone around your neck before jumping into the Atlantic... now TW make sure you buy them popcorn at the car show ;-) ok my fair lady. lol
of course you'd switch accounts to another mandle also with no reviews..you'll wear this one like a millstone around your neck before jumping into the Atlantic... now TW make sure you buy them popcorn at the car show ;-) ok my fair lady. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Huh? I think you're confused, my friend.
No. He is just a stupid racist.... and ignorant.

He should stick to parking cars and chasing spinner midgets....
No. He is just a stupid racist.... and ignorant.

He should stick to parking cars and chasing spinner midgets.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Lol time for you to guy buy more juicy and icy snacks...stop playing on this site and run along and be a responsible parent..you spend way too much time chasing SC around when you should be taking the rascals to car shows. ;-)