Democrats will sacrifice Americans in order to win the Presidency

• Aoi
  • 05-26-2020, 04:31 PM
But hey, at least we can't call them racist, right??
  • Aoi
  • 05-26-2020, 07:12 PM
Say it ain't so! Fake News from the Right?! Originally Posted by Precious_b
But you do understand Cuomo and Newsom have been some of the worst governors throughout this entire situation right?
Russians trolls do good,work!
Russians trolls do good work!
  • Aoi
  • 05-30-2020, 08:10 PM
Russians trolls do good work! Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Do they? They sure didn't help Hillary win the election lol
No, they certainly didn’t. They helped Trump win the election. Or at least the electoral college.
But you do understand Cuomo and Newsom have been some of the worst governors throughout this entire situation right? Originally Posted by Aoi
I understand people give opinions.
It is the mere fart in the wind when someone post factual documentation supporting their statements.
  • Aoi
  • 05-31-2020, 12:02 AM
No, they certainly didn’t. They helped Trump win the election. Or at least the electoral college. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Oh? I recall a 2 year investigation that proved otherwise. Quit being a sore loser, hog.
  • Aoi
  • 05-31-2020, 12:04 AM
I understand people give opinions.
It is the mere fart in the wind when someone post factual documentation supporting their statements. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Statements like Newsom ordering his entire state closed for bullshit reasons?

How about Cuomo dumping infected people into nursing homes and then trying to blame everyone but his own dumbass?

You’re right, facts do matter and they prove that California and NY are dying because of shit leadership.
But you do understand Cuomo and Newsom have been some of the worst governors throughout this entire situation right? Originally Posted by Aoi
No
Oh? I recall a 2 year investigation that proved otherwise. Quit being a sore loser, hog. Originally Posted by Aoi
It proved no such thing. And showed irrefutably that Trump obstructed justice.
  • Aoi
  • 05-31-2020, 01:18 PM
It proved no such thing. And showed irrefutably that Trump obstructed justice. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
You can keep thinking that, Hog.

But you and your racist democrat party know that you lost, lol.

Keep crying though. Your salt is my joy.
The dems will take 2020 by default. The nation hasn't had a leader in over 3 years. Who will vote for the blamer in chief except for the really really ignorant racists rednecks? Putin has mucho work to do for the idiot in chief and his Mitch puppet