Get your ass-wipe while you can!!

Red States won’t lock down. The DS/Cabal are in panic mode. The Az audit results will be announced, Lindells Cyber symposium. The DS has to conjure up some False Flags soon. Probably a communications blackout.

If COVID was so dangerous, you would think they would shut down the border.

If COVID was so dangerous, you would think they would shut down the border. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh, they'll shut down the border for US Citizens, but not for unvaxxxed illegals.

BTW, Did Lori Lightfoots proclamations kick in AFTER lolipalooza? 400K people "dick to butt".

Answer: No it didn't or we just ignored it. Why? Chicago needs the money.
This is retarded. Kids are supposed to start school soon and these cocksuckers are gonna shut it down for no reason other than clusterfucking the midterms.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2021, 02:47 PM
DPST radicals are deliberately sabotaging education to insitute marxist control on an ignorant population.

just part of teh conspiracy of the maoist DPST marxist radicals.
This is retarded. Kids are supposed to start school soon and these cocksuckers are gonna shut it down for no reason other than clusterfucking the midterms. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
My teen won't be attending school with a mask on this school year.
Nor will he be getting an experimental vaccine.

His cousins live in the same school district but go to another school. They laugh at COVID.
They laugh at COVID. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I shout at the Devil, but laughing at Covid is above my pay grade.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2021, 06:38 PM
has Comrade Xi 'heard You"?????
Refuse to be locked down you know kinda like EU Germany , France ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh no