Ukraine m777 howitzers

Estimate is Ukraine has received over 100 of these.

25 mile range
Precision accuracy
easily moveable

Perfect for roasting tanks even before they show up in Ukraine
... See?

... "Tanks" to Trump - America has some to loan the Ukraine army.

... "Tanks" to Biden - the Taliban now has them in Afghanistan.

... And THAT'S the difference.

#### Salty
You're really reaching Salty. Anything to stretch so you can manage to get Biden involved.

You are the modern day equivalent of a circus rubber man.

25 mile range
Precision accuracy
easily moveable

Perfect for roasting tanks even before they show up in Ukraine Originally Posted by VitaMan
Better with which to kill every fucking Russian Invader.

I will refrain from wondering how many will end up in the arms black market.

Perfect for roasting tanks even before they show up in Ukraine Originally Posted by VitaMan
LOL. Indirect artillery vs. tanks.

You are stupid.

25 mile range
Precision accuracy
easily moveable

it takes 8 people to operate this thing.
The Marines recently gave up all their M-1 tanks and most of their tube artillery. So there is quite a number of tanks and howitzers to be loaned or given.

Ukraine is getting mine resistant armored trucks ("MRAPs") from Australia. How many of these same vehicles did we just walk away from in? Afghanistan?
it takes 8 people to operate this thing. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Eight to operate . . .Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

You are stupid. Originally Posted by texassapper

Explain what you mean to say.
Explain what you mean to say. Originally Posted by VitaMan
LOL... Thanks for confirming your stupidity. And you expect me to educate you?

Stupid, Commie.
Eight to operate . . .Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Towed artillery is pretty much the same skill across all militaries. There might be some specifics about the 155 that are different than what the UKR might be used to, but the concepts are identical. Most of the gun bunnies are there just to haul ammo. 155 shells are not light.
It is indirect, but a 16 foot radius at 25 miles seems pretty accurate to me. What's the length of a Russian tank? Seems they blow all their ammo (and top) if a firecracker goes off near them...
LOL... Thanks for confirming your stupidity. And you expect me to educate you?

You are stupid.

Stupid, Commie. Originally Posted by texassapper

Let's see, dumb koff.

This howitzer has an accuracy of 4 meters (the size of a tank) and a distance of 25 miles.
Good luck sitting in your tank while you get blown up from 25 miles away.

You are incredibly stupid.
it takes 8 people to operate this thing. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I believe it is 5 people, not 8 like the heavier howitzers. Also much lighter weight....so immediately after you fire your shell, you move out not to get clobbered by return missle fire.

This is why these howitzers are so desired.
It is indirect, but a 16 foot radius at 25 miles seems pretty accurate to me. What's the length of a Russian tank? Seems they blow all their ammo (and top) if a firecracker goes off near them... Originally Posted by 69in2it69
LOL... no. Just no. And the reason you see the turrets cooked off is that Russians opted for autoloaders vs. a 4th crewman (loader) so all of the ammo has to be inside the turret basket... which means that when it cooks off the force goes straight up and that's why you see the turrets go flying.

Let's see, dumb koff.
This howitzer has an accuracy of 4 meters (the size of a tank) and a distance of 25 miles.
Good luck sitting in your tank while you get blown up from 25 miles away.
You are incredibly stupid. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Excellent, you can quote wikipedia!! You still don't know fuck all about employing artillery or call for fire. Keep swinging.. I want to see how many misses it takes before I have to FINALLY tell you what you obviously don't know.