Albany? Binghamton? Elmira?

Throughout the years I have only ever had 4 requests to go to Binghamton. With that being said, I had a Lady tell me that Binghamton is fun because not many Ladies go there so the Gents are more excited to book with you there. I have only ever had 2 people ask me to go to Elmira. I have had a lot of Albany requests. I want to go there but I live more than 6 hours away from it, I want a stop in the middle. Binghamton or Elmira...maybe both? One in the way there and the other on the way back?
Please give input and pm me if you would like to see me in any of those places in the middle of October.
Not promising anything but I am really looking into this.
I say Binghamton would welcome you!...
Would love for you to visit Albany!!!!
Would live to see you in Syracuse since it usually gets canceled. Think I may have to book the Rochester trip this time.
I hope you do finally make it to Albany Lexxxy
I would vote for Syracuse or Albany Lexxy
  • iggy
  • 09-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Lexxy : if you came east on Thruway 1 90 then take I 81 south out of Syracuse to Binghamton, then

from Binghamton Take I 88 north to Albany, on return trip it is easy I 90 straight through Albany to Syracuse to Rochester.

Makes a neat triangle, not more than 2 1/2 hrs drive between most points unless u go from Albany straight to Rochester then that leg would be about 3 1/2 !!

IMHO

Iggy
Thank you Gents so much and thank you to the lovely Ladies that sent me advice.
God, please make it Albany.......PLEASE.
I think I am going to go from Chautauqua-Binghamton-Albany-Syracuse-Niagara Falls towards the end of October but of course before Halloween.
I vote for syracuse too!!!!!!
  • Quail
  • 09-19-2012, 04:29 AM
Another vote here for Albany. Lexxxy, I think that you will do well in Albany and establish a group of clients that will be sure to see you each time you return.
End of October before Halloween-----Damn I'll be in Vegas from 10/20 to 10/27
Lexxy,

Can you come to my house!!! LOL
I think I am going to go from Chautauqua-Binghamton-Albany-Syracuse-Niagara Falls towards the end of October but of course before Halloween. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Stop teasing Albany, and give us some dates already Although I'm not against teasing you understand

And welcome back Quail