Your Sexiest Stories (in the hobby)

So as I begin my new tour in Wonderland I have been reflecting on my last tour. I have been reminiscing my experiences and how I got to where I am now in my hobby. So I thought it would be fun to share some of our sexiest stories from the hobby.

I know that some feel that if you talk about your stories and someone gets left out, or not mentioned they can feel, well....... I think we are all adults here and this should be fun. So please do share.

I have had so many sexy moments that it is hard to single one out but I do have some that stand out simply because they were firsts.

Here is one.

When I was in the infancy of my hobbying and right as I was learning about ASPD I had two ladies that were verified providers on ASPD but also had ads on BP. One was Nikki Knows (she introduced me to ASPD, amazing lady) and the other was Devils Delight. So I had found them on BP (got very lucky) and had been seeing them in alternating dates. With DD I had been exploring my hobby with her over multiple sessions so we were comfortable with each other by now. I still did not know about the “hobby” and ASPD, yet!

DD was kind of like a teacher to me.
One time we were playing and she was showing me all kinds of stuff, she was good at finding my buttons, and pushing them. This sexiest moment for me was during the session I was sitting back on the couch midway threw our session as she was on top (in seated CG) slowly fucking me with her pussy, she would talk to me and ask me things, whispering in my ear asking what I like ( OK so I get so fucking turned on when a lady is riding my cock and talking to me). I mentioned that I never had experienced Greek before and that I was looking forward to doing that some time. All the time she was fucking me so slowly, caressing me and kissing me, she came close and whisper into my ear "you can fuck me in the ass" then she lean back to see my response " really " I said. Again slow up and down in a nice constant rhythm "sure, we can do that now" she said, "yes, now"(In slow motion you can see me turn red and the biggest smile appear) she lifted herself up just enough for my cock to come out of her soaking wet pussy as she reached around and placed my cock on her ass.

She was looking strait into my eye as she began to tell me how one should fuck a lady in the ass, slowly my cock entering her as she moved up and down, going deeper and deeper. Once I was all the way in we both broke into a big smile as she leaned forward and kissed me. She continued to instruct me ( I was just sitting there but her instruction was more for when I was fucking another lady) on ass fucking, how you need to be really hard, and always let the lady gauge the pace and depth (she was a good instructor) of penetration. We fucked like this threw the end of our session as I blew my load in the cover.

I will never forget that time.

So what are some of your sexiest stories?

IB
IB, that is HOT.
Wow that was hot! Wish I could do Greek.... But I'm told I'm super tight up front :-)
Wish I could do Greek.... Originally Posted by AldenSky
There are the wishers in life and then there are the doers.

Just follow your dreams and you can do anything. I believe in you.
Wow that was hot! Wish I could do Greek.... But I'm told I'm super tight up front :-) Originally Posted by AldenSky
You can do Greek, Trust Me, we all can,
but some choose to be the plug and not the receptacle.

IB, Mouth to Dick resuscitation is ALWAYS sexy ...
This one time, at band camp, I paid a homeless guy to let me shove a flute up his butt.