ALAS, my time has come. Let the countdown begin.

• JJV
  • 09-19-2013, 04:56 PM
There's a certain beauty about meeting someone for the very first time. The ownership of a sexual outcome but just enough uncertainty to stimulate the mind.

Since I've joined, I've been able to reap the benefits you all have provided: anonymity in my sexual encounters, the carrying out of certain sexual fantasies, an open forum to discuss adult topics, etc. It made a part of life easier and more dangerous at the same time.

My work schedule makes it difficult to have a real world relationship. And casual dating, while fun especially as I set up in different cities, tends to lead to other problems. Eccie has been my haven to better filter and get what I want. Some ladies (PurtyBaby, Alabama, Daphne) have been a pleasant surprise, while others were complete disasters. I'll keep those names to myself. And as I recall my favorite moments, I must now face my own decision to leave. But not without a bang. I'll create a 10-Session countdown and live out the last of my secret life at Eccie. Afterward, I shall leave the class, intelligence, and familiarity that have kept me here.

I hope you all join me and help me leave Eccie with no regrets.

With that being said, I had to see Elizabeth Wren, with some intent of finding Mimi next. I'll use this thread as my journal 'less it garners no interest and just takes up space.

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054013151#po st1054013151
You can check out but you can never leave!

IB
  • JJV
  • 09-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Lol. Appreciate the sentiment. Haha.

I do have a few regrets.

1. Never attended a social.
2. Passed up on SC lunches.
3. Never had a memorable 3 some.
4. A full date w a respectable lady (dinner plus... dinner?)

Guess I need to get on it.

I do have a few regrets.

Guess I need to get on it. Originally Posted by JJV
You still can, if not in this tour, in the next. Good luck man and be well.

IB
Nice exit strategy, but one thing the Hobby should have taught you is that things won't go as planned. So have plan A and B and C ready.

Will be interesting to follow your log here.

Been on an announced quest myself the last 2-3 weeks and due to a scheduling change (my fault) had to end the INSANITY Tour prematurely, but there might be one short come back... Always be flexible.

Best of luck and pray MiMi won't mess with your plans to leave us, lol

P.S. Memorable 3some, GO FOR IT, you know with who, right ???

I would make that MandiMay/KayleeBlue 3some my last ever Hobby experience, IF I decided to leave now, and I am sure after that I would change my mind for sure.
You can always go out like this, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=5395

IB
OK sir , unless you have seen this lady , your hobby experience will be incomplete . She is reached easiest thru email . Her handle is Darien .
darien.provider@gmail.com
RR, I'll take your word for it and she is now officially on my Dream List.

I do have a few regrets.

Guess I need to get on it. Originally Posted by JJV
With a 10 session count down it's not as if you don't have more than enough time to do all of the above.

If I were doing a 10 session countdown I wouldn't even be half way there and I joined Eccie three years ago.

Unless you plan on booking one per day for the next 10 days the public announcement to retire might be a wee bit premature.
With a 10 session count down it's not as if you don't have more than enough time to do all of the above.

If I were doing a 10 session countdown I wouldn't even be half way there and I joined Eccie three years ago.

Unless you plan on booking one per day for the next 10 days the public announcement to retire might be a wee bit premature. Originally Posted by Codybeast
If I were doing a 10 lady count down my ADD would get me and I would loos count and have to start all over again.

IB
I hope you manage all you could wish for in light of you decision. Happy trails!

xoxox
Catricia