Brown was sent home

One of the tea party darlings was also sent home. Well, Tea Party, divorce yourself from the GOP and you'll gain more traction. I'm sure most independents would welcome a truly independent platform.
+1
Well that was interesting but pure Massachusetts horseshit. A nice looking, very moderate (nearly liberal) republican was turned out for a lying, racist, non working, academic with no experience in doing anything. Who could figure that? Oh, wait, she is a democrat and that is all that matters up there. I have always said that Hitler could win as a democrat and they have so much in common.
Well JD, just like Donald Duck would win Texas as a Republican. Unfortunately brains and independent thought is lacking in America across both parties. That is why we're fucked.
Well that was interesting but pure Massachusetts horseshit. A nice looking, very moderate (nearly liberal) republican was turned out for a lying, racist, non working, academic with no experience in doing anything. Who could figure that? Oh, wait, she is a democrat and that is all that matters up there. I have always said that Hitler could win as a democrat and they have so much in common. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

The grapes are so SOUR!
Sour Grapes??? That was just an observation. You have a problem with your perception. I already did the research about her and him. There is no comparison who was more qualified. You just shoot your mouth off and I have knowledge. Did you know her real name is Herring? She was born in Oklahoma and married Warren.
Well that was interesting but pure Massachusetts horseshit. A nice looking, very moderate (nearly liberal) republican was turned out for a lying, racist, non working, academic with no experience in doing anything. Who could figure that? Oh, wait, she is a democrat and that is all that matters up there. I have always said that Hitler could win as a democrat and they have so much in common. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
But she's a "Native American"
You made it to your grandfather pretty quick.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAa
More finger pointing than Bill Clinton. At a Dunkin Donuts.

JD you need to call a provider get laid and rid yourself of all this hate.You are going to get a ulcer ...
JD is not a hater. But getting laid is always good advice.