ISO Sasha Sims

Thought I saw an recent ad from Sasha Sims - that she is now back as an indie and no longer with PC. She's changed her name and I can't remember it to do a search. Any help?
Wow, I hope thats true. Sasha is a great person, we worked together at oes when I first started the bussiness, and she taught me alot of things. Would love to see her independent. Please keep me posted on any info, thanks.
Found the ad on Backpage. Not sure if this is Sasha, but I don't know too many ladies that have metal bikinis. Sasha was the only one I ever saw with these photos. Can anyone confirm?

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...Ad?oid=9443289

I may need a little help with the link.
I had the pleasure of visiting Sasha recently, and she is exactly like the pics and just as sweet as ever.

The photos are her. Your link is correct.
What is OES?
OES was a SPA that used to exist in Dallas. I met Tara Evans and Nina Moretti there. It was a great place, but now defunct, just like ASPD.
The ad on BP is Sasha Sims.
Now that the link and her pics are comfirmed...Is she worth a visit?
Very hot lady. Worth every penny.
Thanks SS. I will add her to my ever growing list.
I wonder why she changed her name, had such a great reputation? I should call her.
thats her.. I remember when she worked for Lynn at the Oasis
Lynn's: probably the least safe location I ever visited in the hobby. I remember meeting Sasha there while waiting to see another lady. She had a smoking body.
Those pics are NOT her! It's Sasha's clone or twin sister (I forget which) and she just happened to burrow Sasha's chain maille bikini! Let's not mislead these poor horny bastards!

;-)